HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Oh yeah thats right. My bad. Thanks!

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One S Digital

Description: Flash grenades thrown by guards in the cave do not display a warning pointing at the grenade.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Get yourself into combat with an applicable guard by the server objective
  2. Watch him throw it directly at you and don’t move (so you couldn’t exit the warning or flash range)
  3. Get blinded

Frequency: Always when the grenade would land in the caves

Platform: PC
Description: The camera at the entrance of Militia Cave won’t affect your silent assassin.
Frequency: Always
Image:

Description: 47’s hair grows back when wearing this cook’s disguise near the Central Social Hub.
Image:

4 Likes

Description: This guy’s image in contract mode doesn’t match his model.
Image:

3 Likes

Description: I’m playing H3 but the lighting is like : “No”.
Frequency: Often.
Image: This is at the beach.

1 Like

Description: When I crouch near the tunnel wall and throw something to the wall, the item will go through the wall and fall into the void.
Frequency: Sometimes
Image:

A few glitches I’ve found on Ambrose Island
Description: When Crest goes to see fixed boat, he and his guard will clip through this boat. Boat itself is however normal, and player cannot go through it.

Description: 47 will hold his briefcase weirdly like this, if he goes for Blend in prompt on fishing rod

Description: Two clipping issues:
Agent’s Smith’s boxers clip through his body
Cucumbers in this small bowl clip through it

3 Likes

I just hope certain part of his body won’t clip, though :grin::grin::grin:

Sooo, this is a funny one.

Platform: XBox Series S, digital, owned copy (not Gamepass)

Description: I was playing on my alt account/console and messing around in Sgail. Realized I didn’t have the Sniper Assassin challenge done so just went in to quickly complete it. Upon sniping the two targets from the chapel, the Ambrose Island slap contest meter appeared twice, I’m guessing right where the targets’ bodies were.

Steps to reproduce: Unsure. Snipe the targets. Not sure if you have to be seen or unseen. Bodies were found.

Frequency: This happened once and I came to post about it.

1 Like

Platform: PC (Steam)

Location(s): Sgail and Mendoza (In Elusive Target Arcade - The Detours - Stowaway and The Diabolicals - Heartbreaker)

Description: waiter’s apron texture bug or graphic glitch

Frequency: All the time

2 Likes

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description: weird hole in the ground, filled with water

Description: These 2 female vinery workers use male voices (one nearby this crate in wineyard and one inside cinema)

Desciption: When I tried to subdue NPC, while hiding behind carpets on roof of carpet shop, it clipped me the way that I was not able to get out, and had to exit to menu.
Frequency: So far only once, but it may happen again.

Description: Akane Akenawa is wearing sunglasses now.
Image:

3 Likes

IDK if this a actual feature or not, this image was captured on the 5th August 2022 on Xbox one s:
I marked her in 5 different restarts and she always has the same name.

It’s also in Hitman 2 on Xbox one s, same date as before:

2 Likes

Description: Carrying shotgun/assault rifle as Club Security is illegal

3 Likes

PC/Steam
Ambrose Island

When you use the Social Commuity Hub starting location, the bottle will randomly rotate once 47 puts it down.

ezgif-4-b004e56cc9

Yay for nitpicky reports! Also, once you read this post - you’ll never unsee it. :laughing:

3 Likes

PC
Any location (so far i have found on Isle of Sgail, Ambrose island)
Thrown non lethal weapon or objects kill any npc.
(Musician on main scene/prisoner near Agent Smith).

There is a suspicion that there is a possible connection with the types of disguise and objects.

That’s because neither of them would be able to see where they’re going if they were woken up, particularly the latter who has no disguise you may want to ko them for. The prisoner escaping is a scripted event and even then he bangs his head off the prison room wall before leaving and gets stuck in an outhouse. It’s not on other locations, although the prisoner in Marrakesh is weaker than other npcs iirc.
The objects wouldn’t make a difference unless it’s the molotov or explosive baseball lol

(unrelated bug report)
Platform: Xbox One S
Description: NPC Mike Vogt (not the real man) has a different name in contracts mode. I assume he’s supposed to by called Vogt and not the other name due to the intel gained for listening in on his monologues

2 Likes

Type: Digital
Description: I have extra Ashen suit in my inventory.
Image:

1 Like