HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PC/Epic
Description: Wall hack AKA ‘Stingray’ bug. NPCs below can see bodies hidden up by the toilet and along the bridge.
Steps to produce: Hide a body in front of the toilet nearby the camp start. Wait for an NPC to walk along the beach below.
Frequency: Always happens.

Platform: PS5

Description: In my inventory, in the melee section, only the gold bar shows up. Nothing else shows there. Even though I have a lot more items that show up in planning for missions.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Go to career → inventory → melee

Frequency: Every time I go to my inventory

Platform: Xbox One, Disc

Description: This TV in Ambrose is unnaturally bright.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Ambrose Island
  3. Walk past this hut and open the door, there should be two people watching it on a sofa, if that helps you identify where it is

Frequency: Always

IO, please make their v1deost-op being so bright. sincerely, v1deost. alright, terrible pun. but please fix it lol.

2 Likes

Can you check if you are in the right main folder?
There are three main folders: Weapons, Tools (I don’t remember the name exactly) and Suits. And two “Melee” sections (one in Weapons and one in Tools).
The main melee items like sword, fiber wire… are found in the Weapon folder while the gold bar is present alone in the Tool section.

2 Likes

Platform: PC
Description : Briefcase disappears if you explode remote flash device that is in it while you are holding the briefcase, or it just become invisible I am not sure.

Couldn’t upload video, if you actually need it contact me

Platform: PC Steam
Description: Aiming at bright lights or shiny surfaces can produce a blinding light that obscures the screen and make it difficult to use firearms (dangerous to epileptic persons)
Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load into any map (tested on Ambrose and Miami)
  3. Aim a firearm at various spot on the map with bright lights or reflective surfaces (i.e security cameras or through the racing garage windows in Miami)

Frequency: Every time in confirmed spots
Video Link: HITMAN 3 Ambrose Island Glare Bug | EPILEPSY WARNING - YouTube
Note for video: This is one example of the blinding lights, showing off how problematic the result is while playing

Oh yeah thats right. My bad. Thanks!

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One S Digital

Description: Flash grenades thrown by guards in the cave do not display a warning pointing at the grenade.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Get yourself into combat with an applicable guard by the server objective
  2. Watch him throw it directly at you and don’t move (so you couldn’t exit the warning or flash range)
  3. Get blinded

Frequency: Always when the grenade would land in the caves

Description: The camera at the entrance of Militia Cave won’t affect your silent assassin.
Image:

Description: 47’s hair grows back when wearing this cook’s disguise near the Central Social Hub.
Image:

4 Likes

Description: This guy’s image in contract mode doesn’t match his model.
Image:

2 Likes

Description: I’m playing H3 but the lighting is like : “No”.
Frequency: Often.
Image: This is at the beach.

Description: When I crouch near the tunnel wall and throw something to the wall, the item will go through the wall and fall into the void.
Frequency: Sometimes
Image:

A few glitches I’ve found on Ambrose Island
Description: When Crest goes to see fixed boat, he and his guard will clip through this boat. Boat itself is however normal, and player cannot go through it.

Description: 47 will hold his briefcase weirdly like this, if he goes for Blend in prompt on fishing rod

Description: Two clipping issues:
Agent’s Smith’s boxers clip through his body
Cucumbers in this small bowl clip through it

3 Likes

I just hope certain part of his body won’t clip, though :grin::grin::grin:

Sooo, this is a funny one.

Platform: XBox Series S, digital, owned copy (not Gamepass)

Description: I was playing on my alt account/console and messing around in Sgail. Realized I didn’t have the Sniper Assassin challenge done so just went in to quickly complete it. Upon sniping the two targets from the chapel, the Ambrose Island slap contest meter appeared twice, I’m guessing right where the targets’ bodies were.

Steps to reproduce: Unsure. Snipe the targets. Not sure if you have to be seen or unseen. Bodies were found.

Frequency: This happened once and I came to post about it.

1 Like

Platform: PC (Steam)

Location(s): Sgail and Mendoza (In Elusive Target Arcade - The Detours - Stowaway and The Diabolicals - Heartbreaker)

Description: waiter’s apron texture bug or graphic glitch

Frequency: All the time

1 Like

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description: weird hole in the ground, filled with water

Description: These 2 female vinery workers use male voices (one nearby this crate in wineyard and one inside cinema)

Desciption: When I tried to subdue NPC, while hiding behind carpets on roof of carpet shop, it clipped me the way that I was not able to get out, and had to exit to menu.
Frequency: So far only once, but it may happen again.

Description: Akane Akenawa is wearing sunglasses now.
Image:

3 Likes