HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PC
Description: When I shot Sierra Knox’s race car, it may show that i got a “Non-target Kill” and i lost my silent assassin.
Frequency: Sometimes
Image:

1 Like

Description: The disguise showed a name called “Hitman Falcon” instead of Polar Survival Suit
Frequency: Always
Image:

2 Likes

Platform: PC (Epic Store)
Description: HDR does not work any more. If I turn it on in the Launcher Options, it gets turned out by the game after start. There is also no HDR on or off button in the game any more and the HDR brightness slider is missing, too. Even if I turn on HDR in Win10, the HDR options menu in the game is missing.

PC (Steam)
All locations

When you select the item you want to take into the location via a smuggle/stash point, the game will return to the objective screen instead of taking you back to the mission planning screen - requiring you to manually take yourself back to the mission planning screen to continue selecting your loadout.

PC Steam
Arcade Hitman 3
The connossieurs level 2
Have completed level 1 and failed level 2
Cannot restart
Have got error message Unable to identify the required content
frequency: always

Type: Digital
Description: The “Marksman” feature of Druzhina 34 ICA Arctic doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Type: Digital
Description: I can’t select Brine-damaged SMG in the pistol slot of the planning menu
Image:

2 Likes

This issue is also present with aprons worn around the neck like the kitchen assistants in sapienza or the metal worker in Mumbai, for example. May have been something to do with the Ambrose metal workers who wear two aprons, I think

2 Likes

Platform: PC (Steam)
Description: Only civilians are spawning.
Video: recording

Description: DAK X2 Covert uses incorrect model in both locations. One is carried by Tamara Vidal’s bodyguard, and second by Noel Crest. This issue previously appeared in Berlin where it was fixed by replacing agent’s wrong DAK’s model with DAK X2 DTI.

Description: Brine-damaged SMG when picked up in AI uses sounds of silenced version, but when I use version I have unlocked, it uses normal loud sound.

1 Like

Description: Engineer disguise looks weird, you guys just put 47’s head on other NPC’s body and now 47 looks weak and small.
Image:

3 Likes

Description: There is a pill jar floating in the air near the Chemistry Shed and it has hitbox
Image:

Description: There is a space between the Pirate disguise with a headscarf and the weapon on the back
Image:

1 Like

Platform: PC/Epic
Description: In-map explosives (in this case a Molotov by the camp spawn) can randomly detonate near the beginning of a level.
Steps to produce: Restart the level, possibly multiple times.
Frequency: Random occurrences. Fairly infrequent.

2 Likes

Platform: PC/Epic
Description: Wall hack AKA ‘Stingray’ bug. NPCs below can see bodies hidden up by the toilet and along the bridge.
Steps to produce: Hide a body in front of the toilet nearby the camp start. Wait for an NPC to walk along the beach below.
Frequency: Always happens.

Platform: PS5

Description: In my inventory, in the melee section, only the gold bar shows up. Nothing else shows there. Even though I have a lot more items that show up in planning for missions.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Go to career → inventory → melee

Frequency: Every time I go to my inventory

Platform: Xbox One, Disc

Description: This TV in Ambrose is unnaturally bright.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Ambrose Island
  3. Walk past this hut and open the door, there should be two people watching it on a sofa, if that helps you identify where it is

IO, please make their v1deost-op being so bright. sincerely, v1deost. alright, terrible pun. but please fix it lol.

2 Likes

Can you check if you are in the right main folder?
There are three main folders: Weapons, Tools (I don’t remember the name exactly) and Suits. And two “Melee” sections (one in Weapons and one in Tools).
The main melee items like sword, fiber wire… are found in the Weapon folder while the gold bar is present alone in the Tool section.

3 Likes

Description : Briefcase disappears if you explode remote flash device that is in it while you are holding the briefcase, or it just become invisible I am not sure.

Couldn’t upload video, if you actually need it contact me

Platform: PC Steam
Description: Aiming at bright lights or shiny surfaces can produce a blinding light that obscures the screen and make it difficult to use firearms (dangerous to epileptic persons)
Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load into any map (tested on Ambrose and Miami)
  3. Aim a firearm at various spot on the map with bright lights or reflective surfaces (i.e security cameras or through the racing garage windows in Miami)

Frequency: Every time in confirmed spots
Video Link: HITMAN 3 Ambrose Island Glare Bug | EPILEPSY WARNING - YouTube
Note for video: This is one example of the blinding lights, showing off how problematic the result is while playing