HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Yeah tried that just yesterday

1 Like

Platform: PC
Descritption: Neon Ninja Suit does not glow if you aim
Frequency: Always

3 Likes

I always thought that was so you can still have eyeballs when you aim tbh :smile:

1 Like

Descritption: 47 will stand up instead of lying if you choose the morgue starting location of The Yuuma Tenacity
Image:

2 Likes

Descritption: Some levels (didn’t write all of them down) become unplayable
Frequency: 100% Depends on the location, mostly darker areas, at it’s worst continualy white screen.

This was taken while standing in an alley in Marrakesh, in the dark, just looking down the alley.

• Edit -
    Temporarily solved by setting vsync to 2, but 30fps is a crappy experience.
1 Like

Description: New Lucky Ducky Suit does not count as suit if used in contracts or as such.
Image:

Description: The Lucky Ducky Suit does not get wet when in rain

3 Likes

Apparently this isn’t limited to contracts. Someone on the IO Discord has just mentioned that they completed Ambrose Island SA/SO for the first time and the game awarded the challenge for Silent Assassin, but it didn’t complete the SA/SO challenge.

1 Like

In lieu of the news that Deathloop will get a cross-platform PvP update thanks to being included in Xbox Game Pass, I wanted to raise a point that may or may not be supported by the community

Description: Contracts made on Epic PC and Steam PC belong to different server pools thus making the experience for Steam users pretty horrible in terms of choice, variety, and selection of contracts. To put it bluntly, Contract Mode feels dead on arrival in Steam

I know it’s not a bug but a dev decision, but I still would want to raise that separating Steam and Epic Contract pools had made Steam a platform to avoid even if it’s the more convenient store/purchase way for some players.

Can we at least at some point expect that Contract Mode would support a partial cross-platform (e.g. common PC pool) mode? The one that wouldn’t require to use modder tools like HCCE for every small contact you found in the “Fan Made Contract’s” thread on HMF. The one that would allow to enjoy the full spectrum of Hitman community’s creative spirit.

TEAR DOWN THAT WALL, MISTER GORBACHEV!

P.S. Had to get this off my chest and voice it. Sorry if the thread was not chosen appropriately.

Is it for all maps on contracts mode, if so thats a bit of a issue?

Yes, its for all contracts that require Suit disguise. It was also mentioned in this thread that in missions it cannot be used to completed SA/SO challanges.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s a quick and easy fix they can include in the October patch which is only a few weeks away, otherwise we’ll probably have to wait till December or later to have it fixed

2 Likes

Crap, love the look of the suit :frowning:

Yeah, me too, it looks pretty nice and normal, compared to tracksuit and neon ninja. I already contacted their direct support, and I hope they fix it with October update.

1 Like

The lucky ducky suit didnt count as a suit in [optional] complications. I noticed this upon completion of a featured contract: “Davy Jones Locker”. I started and finished the mission in the lucky ducky suit without disguise.

Descritption: If there’s a body in the container, and I throw a Molotov near the container. The body will come out with a A-Pose
Image:

9 Likes

That’s a pretty cool find. Does it cause you to lose silent assassin (body found)?

2 Likes

literally one post above you :laughing:

It won’t affect either SA or the Hide All Bodies complication. It just moves the body models outside, and you can’t kill those unconscious NPCs as well.

1 Like

I’ve collected some duck-themed contracts before just for the suit. And now I can’t even finish them with a five-star rating!

The featured contract “Facebook Crash Course” has disappeared from the featured contracts page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea4yCxxxk6A

1 Like