HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

I can confirm this. I went into my history and “Facebook Crash Course” is still present, but not in the Featured Contracts tab.

7 Likes

Hello!

I’d like to report a bug, that I didn’t see reported even tho it is pretty noticable

Platform: [PC]
Digita - Steam

Description:Delgado statue is missing the veil/red tarp - the rope is attached to nothing.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Three headed serpent mission
  3. Find the delgado statue
  4. Spill your coffee in shock

Frequency: Every gosh darn time - heck!

Have a great one - I hope you will get around to this eventually - Now that the trillogy is complete it is a gem!

3 Likes

Welcome back after 2 years!

4 Likes

It’s even longer. I first created an account (CzechDeath) when HITMAN 2016 came out. and then after some time (somehow) My account has gone POOF ="C Probably some proton flu tru the ioi’s server and sniped my account right in the face, thanks cosmos.

xD

1 Like

Platform Xbox Series S/Xbox One.
Release: Digital

In the Featured Contract in Sapienza called “Cult Classic” the target “Jeff” does not appear making the mission impossible to complete.

In an attempt to remedy this I played the mission “The Source” based in Bangkok that comes before the level/mission in which this Featured Contract was created and I made sure that “Jeff” survived. Yet he still does not appear.

Steps to reproduce:

[1] Turn on XBOX
[2] Load up Hitman 3
[3] Load up Featured Contract “Cult Classic”
[4] There will be only 2 targets not 3. The one that is missing will be “Jeff”

2 Likes

It’s the infamous Ambrose UFO. Lucky encounter!

But in all seriousness, I had several levels where at times different effects, like bloom around a table lamp, or wall light blew up in to bright area like this at certain angle. Restarting the game and loading the save fixed that problem for me tho.

1 Like

It seems that some have been talking about this in another thread and members managed to get him to appear on the bench outside the villa (in the main square) by different, but inconsitent methods.

[edit]
I just did some testing and my results were consistent with @Loner in the thread I linked to above…

• Started the contract “Cult Classic” and Jeff was on the bench.
  • Played The Source (in Bangkok) and killed Jeff in the bathroom near where both targets started, then completed the mission in quick time without worrying about SA. Allowed scorecard to display, so I assume something “saved”.
  • Started “Cult Classic” and Jeff was NOT on the bench.
  • Replayed The Source and completed the mission quickly without SA, but did not harmJeff (I did check to see if he was in the same bathroom - he was). Again, I allowed the scorecard to show.
  • Started “Cult Classic” and Jeff was back on the bench.

I hope this helps.
[/edit]

Platform: PC
Description: Radio Tower cannot be opened using ICA Titanium Crowbar or normal Crowbar.
Frequency: Every time
Also not sure if bug or not, but destroying sound triggers on tower sometimes still alerts agent Tremaine if their line of sight is crossed.

Description: Dropping marlin on targets does not count as accident kill and will ruin SA
Frequency: Always

EDIT: After trying it again, Radio Tower cannot be openned with normal crowbar either. After few retries, alarm was not triggered when 47 crossed the line, so I guess this happens only sometimes.

3 Likes

I’m sure the item overload bug was fixed (the one that had a cap on items visible in your Planning inventory), but I think there’s still an issue with some items not appearing properly in Stashes vs Agency Pickups.

Things like the Hook, the Tanto, Muffins, the Claw Hammer, the Fish… small Melee items that should be in Hidden Stashes aren’t appearing.
Is it like this for anyone else?

2 Likes

Description: Approaching Galen Vholes as Sheriff will trigger dialogue, in which will 47 sound like he’s wearing a gas mask, despite the fact he does not wear it.

4 Likes

The Zen Garden area is still missing its map. Good job fixing the side areas though!

Hitman 3 map (Post-patch):

Hitman 2 map:

4 Likes

PS5 and Steam

When playing in the Arcade and killing a non-target, the red “Non Target Kill” XP display no longer shows.

Steam

If you tranq NPCs holding items, they’ll no longer drop them as they react to the tranq shot. Instead it’ll float just above their hand.

Is the Known Issues list still updated?
https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019127718-HITMAN-3-Known-Issues

While yesterday’s patch fixed a lot of issues, aprons are still glitched and I don’t see this bug mentioned in Known Issues.

The bug has been reported multiple times in this thread.
https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-3-bug-report-thread/2963/3081
https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-3-bug-report-thread/2963/3112
https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-3-bug-report-thread/2963/3155

5 Likes

@Clemens_IOI @Travis_IOI another thing is the free content rotation page hasnt been updated since march 2021 https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019156937-HITMAN-3-Free-Starter-Pack-Content-Rotation

1 Like

Turns out that Bangkok AI really love water
Caught on Xbox One s
8th October 2022

The W (capital) case
Xbox one s
Caught on the 8th October 2022

2 Likes

Just downloaded the latest release, 3.130, for Xbox One.
Frequency - very high

Location - Carpathian Mountains

Issue found - Now, when 47 tries to open doors, on the main route through the coaches, he fails - his arm simply reaches through the door and the door stays closed. They work if he can stand far enough back - but all the side doors in carriages simply do not open when the ‘Y’ command is keyed. This is whichever side of the door you are on - you can access some compartments from outside the train, but the only way in/out is via the window - the doors just don’t open, if not locked.

2 Likes

That stuff has been happening with those sliding doors for ages, it rips a lot of runs :frowning:

Description: If you send female surgeon to pick up steam cells, she will pick them up, but won’t actually bring them to refill. She will instead awkwardly stand here.
Frequency: Every single time

Description: Hiding NPC’s in containers in wineyard will cause them to clip through the crate.

11 Likes