HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

i have no idea why IOI havent found a workaround like for example making the lenses a low detail solid black with no other texture

anyway bug report:
Title: Signature suit with gloves + Agent 17’s suit
Platform: PS5
frequency: always
desc: 47’s tie in all of these suits will clip trough his suit jacket. his shoulder will clip through his suit when crouched up against a wall. and the signature suit with gloves does not get wet in the rain
how to recreate:

1. go to chongqing
  2. equip signature suit with gloves
  3. roam the level, crouching up against the wall and spinning around.
  4. you will note that the signature suit tends to clip thru 47 and his suit jacket a lot, as well as the other issues noted

description: tattooist without sleeves
how to recreate:

1. go to colombia
  2. knock out tattooist
  3. disguise as him
  4. despite in the level’s lore wearing tattoo sleeves, 47 wont put them on whereas he could in hitman 2

midnight black suit is allowed onto don yates’ villa without trespassing plus mendoza NPCs dont care if you run past the yates frisk point

1. go to mendoza
  2. wear the midnight black suit
  3. enter don yates villa by running straight thru the frisk
  4. you will now be able to roam the villa in this suit
1 Like

Platform: Steam
Description: Facility guards frisk you even if you’re dressed as a guard.
Frequency: Always

1 Like

Platform: Steam
Description: Weapon on 47’s back rotates and clips into his body when interacting with the punching bag in the caves.

I’m pretty sure that’s an intentional decision, cause when you’re doing the tour mission story your guide mentions that everyone gets frisked when they enter with no exceptions

1 Like

Frisked for what, though? You can carry a gun and pass the frisk check without a problem.

For storytelling reasons. To prevent industrial espionage, counter assassins, or whatever.

1 Like

Platform: All
Descritption: Fake npc keeps spawning on top of the podium where the protester is
Frequency: 100%

2 Likes

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description: Disappearing gloves when exiting Mendoza

Steps to reproduce:
1. Equip the Black & White Tuxedo Set with Gloves
2. Complete The Farewell
3. Use the Diana dance exit with the Black & White Tuxedo Set with Gloves

Here’s the bug in action:
Mendoza Bug

1 Like

Platform: Xbox

Description: Trespassing waiter disguise in non-trespassing areas

When donning the waiter disguise, normally you should be allowed in the area to the left of the massage area, as well as in the private island. There are waiters there, and it’s not a trespassing area.
However, the guards will treat you as a hostile when you try to get on the private island over the bridge in that disguise. The two guards next to the massage parlor also don’t let you in, but if you sneak next to them through the plants they will no longer be hostile. Same thing of you sneak in the island.
In short: it’s bugged. The guards should allow you to pass without freaking out.

Frequency: always

3 Likes

As of november 2022, it’s still an issue.

Playform: Steam CTT for Freelancer
Description: If you click on “clean surface” in the kitchen on the upstairs - the game does not allow you to interact with anything

Steps to reproduce:

1. Unlock the kitchen’s table
  2. Hold ‘G’ while standing next to the “Clean surface” thing
  3. Once you do that - it will not clean the surface, but will allow you to walk and control 47, but you won’t be able to interact with anything (for example - redecorating parts of the safehouse)

Frequency:
Tested only once, so I can’t really tell

Attach:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Platform: PC
Description: Clothing & Light articting bugs

I just want to report two bugs which are EXTREMLY annoying and distracting.
If I recall version 1 of the game didn’t have these bugs.

Clothing bug

Light artifacting bug

(https://i.ibb.co/PxMMpkF/light-artifacting.png)

My GPU is GTX 1060 6GB, I tried several GPU drivers and nothing helps.

I was playing on Ultra settings without AI image upscalers.

I hope this gets resolved, doesn’t seem like a big issue to fix, but it’s EXTREMLY annoying and ruins game experience.

1 Like

Seconding (or thirding or fourthing judging by the other comments in this topic) this because i checked and it’s still broken

1 Like

Platform: PC
Description: Light appearing/dissapearing bug

I just want to report EXTREMLY annoying and distracting bug.
If I recall version 1 of the game didn’t have this bug, because when I played it I haven’t noticed it.

Light appearing/disappearing based on player location/proximity bug

My GPU is GTX 1060 6GB, I tried several GPU drivers and nothing helps.

I was playing on Ultra settings without AI image upscalers.

I hope this gets resolved, doesn’t seem like a big issue to fix, but it’s EXTREMLY annoying and ruins game experience.

2 Likes

It’s not just the crowd which suddenly appears, the objects do to ;(. Looks like render distance was drastically lowered down and now graphical fidelity is ruined.

I don’t understand was this intentional or a bug, but this stuff didn’t have impact on performance at all!!
Last time I played Hitman 3 was a year ago and I still have GTX 1060 6GB I had back then, performance is still the same and those objects popping are so annoying and ugly. This should be fixed!

Platform: Ps5

Description: Featured contracts track 1 progress is bugged. I have the first three tiers ticked off (5,10,15 contracts), but the progress bar has been reset at some point, and now I’m only at 5 (last featured contract I’ve done has completed 1st tier again, gold coin).
Other issue is that progress is only counted when I complete a featured contract on one of the Hitman 2016 locations (Paris, Sapienza, etc). Any featured contract taking place in Hitman 2 locations (Hawke’s Bay, Miami, etc) doesn’t increase progress in Featured Contracts Challenges (neither in track 1 where it should, nor in track 2 which is for Hitman 3 locations).

Steps to reproduce: Game Modes / Featured Contraxcts /challenges / Featured Contracts Track 1

Frequency: every load in

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description: Cassidy´s suit suffers from the Tropical Suit syndrome and shines like an 80s disco ball. I encountered this in the Freelancer CTT, but it´s in the base game as well.

7 Likes

Is it just me or does santa fortuna have multiple graphics bugs and the opening cutscene is out of sync? Ive mentioned the tattooist but im not sure about this one

2 Likes