HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PC / Steam
Description:
Ice Axe can’t be taken on mission in normal gear slot (don’t show as option to pick) but it’s an item that can be easily holster during mission. It’s a bug or feature?

Frequency: Always

1 Like

It’s a feature. The ICA Combat Axe also needs to be taken in via an agency pickup or briefcase.

1 Like

So actually like on security check on airport - you can’t take your mountain equipment in hand luggage, only in registered luggage - so IOI take care about realism :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Platform: PS5

Frequency: All of the time

Description:

All of the save file thumbnails have what I assume is the contrast turned up way, way too high. Everything is super dark-looking. Despite the fact my game looks nothing like that, never has.

2 Likes

PS5
Every location

Reporting this once again (I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve done this by now). Since the May 2021 patch, the saving icon will more often than not get stuck on the screen and will never disappear until the player either pauses the game or completes the mission. This happens most regularly when the game (for some reason) tries to save something as soon as you load into the mission and the opening cutscene starts playing.

I know I probably shouldn’t, but I’m tagging @Travis_IOI and @Clemens_IOI because this has plagued the game for 18 months and nothing seems to be happening.

3 Likes

I have also noticed this to happen every now and then, but I had no idea what seemed to trigger it. :+1:

2 Likes

I would love it if it was every now and then. It’s been nearly always for the last six months or so.

Platform: PS5 digital

Description: At the added frisk point at the beginning of the level, the far right guard won’t let 47 pass after he frisks him and will insist on frisking him a second time, after which he will finally let 47 through.

Frequency: Seems to happen 95% of the time, no matter where you start the frisk and no matter how quickly you move through the zone afterwards.

(Also note the save icon that’s still not disappearing… :wink:)

4 Likes

PS5 and PC
All locations

When 47 is holding a briefcase in one hand and is holding either the camera or a dart gun in the other hand, when you stand close behind another NPC the game will incorrectly show an “Eliminate” prompt. When you attempt to activate the prompt, 47 will just subdue them with the briefcase revealing that the the prompt should’ve said “Subdue” instead.

2 Likes

Idk if this bug also links with the camera and the eliminate thing, but if you hold the camera infront of a guard, they will say for you to put your weapon away.
It ain’t a weapon.

All locations
On Xbox one S

I remember reading that the camera is just a reskinned legal gun, which would explain that.

1 Like

Platform: PC
Description: There is only one of the two people in the Fortune Teller House can be vomited. While the other one just stands there forever.

2 Likes

Occasionally they will both go to (the same) toilet. About 33% of the time

1 Like

PS4, ET the politician.

You can easily tell who the real politician is by the music played when she is sufficiently close to you.

1 Like

Well, maybe that’s just my bad luck, but it’s 100% to me.

1 Like

Xbox Series X - Miami - Tortoise and Hare contract

One of the targets consistently spawns outside the map To the northeast corner. I’ve been able to get him with a sniper from the building there, but wtf?

1 Like

Not a bug. That’s Moses Lee - there is a car on the racetrack which represents him until the race ends and he “gets out of the car”, the NPC will then move onto the map.

2 Likes

Description: The sink near the laundry room won’t kill other NPC after the water gets electriferous by the taser.

3 Likes

Description: The guard always gets hostile when I shoot the camera recorder. And this guy doesn’t even see me.

Description: Jeff’s sobbing can still be heard after being pacified
Frequency: Sometimes