HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Santa Fortuna (H2 in H3) - Xbox Series X
In the back of the Cocoa platantion area right by the passage to the mansion there’s a shack with the helicopter pilot(?) inside. There’s a wood covered window on that which looks like it should be removable like several in H3 (like the shack where Agent Smith is locked up on Ambrose). No prompt of any kind though. Just seems odd now knowing about the others.

p.s. Why isn’t Paris - Holiday Hoarders an option for contracts? Looks like all the other odd map variants got added to Contracts mode except that.

p.p.s. Why can’t all the fake NPC crowds on H1 and H2 maps in H3 have proper markers etc now on current gen?

Idk why they never added the ability without having a gander first

because that would be a cool & sensible QoL change to Hitman Contracts mode

because that means every single map that has loads (eg Mumbai) would be really bad for performance, since they haven’t said there dropping older generation consoles

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. Newer consoles have their own specific versions. It should be a feature for the current gen versions + PC. Sick of the old hardware holding back obvious stuff.

p.s. The cocaine machine in Santa Fortuna still be limited to making 3 bricks is BS too.

Yeah but that’s limiting there sales for older consoles (and sales as a whole), that’s making one platform (or version of platform) redundant, and IOI have somehow made Hitman 3 still available on the older platforms because they don’t add virtually useless or impossible things for all the players on every platform

1 Like

and you’re missing the fucking point. The newer console versions offer graphics/fps improvements anyway. Making the fake NPCs proper map dots fits right in there.

They also need to improve how they deal with the stupid server connection during missions (Xbox). It’s ridiculous getting that disconnected message multiple times a day. I’m trying to clear all the escalations and content from the past 2 years. I don’t give a shit about leaderboards. It should try to reconnect multiple times before popping up a message asking to!!! I’m not downloading anything and my connection is normally stable, but slow.

Your missing my point as well!

IOI WON’T (period) release an updated without it being on ALL PLATFORMS available (Xbox one, Xbox one S/X, Xbox series S/X, PS4, PS5, PC, Nintendo Switch, Stadia)

And you thay would be a bit of a take away for people who have lower powdered consoles, some graphical differences sure, but a whole big feature? Higley unlikely

Why would they need map dots in the first place? Crowd NPCs are not really there. Missing map dots are helpful to figure out how many potential witnesses are in an area, and where to go to blend in with a crowd.

1 Like

Platform: PC
Description: This brick, nearby left entrance to mansion, is floating.
Frequency: Always
Picture:

1 Like

Description: 47’s hand becomes transparent when aiming near the Icon poster of Dino Bosco’s motorhome.

1 Like

Xbox Series X - Sapienza
Was standing on a ledge, with nothing but a coin in my inventory, pressed left/right on the dpad and the game hard crashed. This was on the ETA with restricted loadout and 2 old men targets, ledge outside bathroom window of the tower at main spawn.

1 Like

Description: Aiming a pistol at any of the fuseboxes, vending machines, or certain lights results in a very bright, white light. From certain angles it flickers (might even be an epilepsy trigger)
Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch game
  2. Load into Santa Fortuna through Three-Headed Serpent mission
  3. Equip a pistol
  4. Aim at Vending Machine or Fusebox or certain Lights

Frequency: Always happens for me

Video (Epilepsy warning): Hitman 3 Graphical Bug - YouTube

If it helps, I have a GTX 1660 Super and my graphics settings are as follows:

Description: When disguised as a low-level security guard, CICADA bodyguards would “kindly” ask 47 to step out of the wrong area when we rushed up the staircase blocked by bouncers leading to the auction floor (this staircase is the one on the west side of the palace). But if we just dashed in front of him and ran back, they would lead us straight to the ground floor without saying a word. The trouble is that one of the guards there could see right through our disguise! And on the other side (east) of the stairs, running around like this doesn’t allow the bodyguards to prompt 47’s disguise to be detected.

Steps to reproduce: Disguise as a security, then run away as mentioned above. Then you can see it. Before 47 throws any excuses.

Frequency: I think it a mechanical problem, as it occurs every time I try.

1 Like

This bug is still in place. It just happened to me. Everything done perfectly, but only 4 stars. However, it’s not just on level 3, it’s giving it to me on the other levels too.

Xbox One S

On the information tab you can clearly see a grammatical error in the “How to harvest meat bones” tip.
It says "use the a cleaver "

1 Like

Description: Interestingly (or not), when disturbed by the naughty running 47, the pair of news partners located in front of the party entrance car park would repeatedly stop moving and the female reporter would relentlessly repeat “Jees, can you believe these people?”

Steps to reproduce: Be a naughty 47 and then enjoy uninhibited fun.

Frequency: Since I played The Farewell in January this year.

2 Likes

this is an improvement over the hitman 2 version though

2 Likes

Description: There are something wrong with the environment light, making it way too bright.
Frequency: Sometimes

3 Likes

Platform: Steam
Description: 47 reverts to his old shooting animation if you fire a pistol while holding a briefcase (with the exaggerated recoil). It goes back to normal if you drop the briefcase and pick it back up, but comes back if you then holster and unholster your pistol.

1 Like

Description: The cloth supposed to be on the rico delgado statue is STILL gone

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Santa Fortuna mission
  3. Look at the rico delgado statue

Frequency: Always happens

1 Like