HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: Xbox

Description: Wonky NPC behavior

Steps to reproduce:
If you poison the Job Applicant NPC throwing up in the waiting area bathroom (second floor) with an Emeric, he stops throwing up in the toilet and goes next door to the adjacent bathroom to throw up in a trash can.

And not only that, while he’s in there, any other NPC that gets sick will completely bypass the open toilet there and instead walk all the way across the map to the bathroom on the third floor where the stock broker snorts cocaine (near the security office).

1 Like

WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT

PC

What the hell IO, I killed all targets, completed all objectives and left, and you fail me??

12 Likes

So this crap still happens in Hardcore. I feel your pain. Hope it was fixed by now but seems stuff like Alt+F4 was more important in the patch. :eyes:

5 Likes

Platform: PC

Description: The lighting on Akane Akenawa’s (aka The Surgeon) head model is a bit broken. Some areas result in her head being almost pitch dark.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load in The Surgeons mission (via ETA or “other means”)
  3. Locate Akane (The Surgeon target)

Frequency: Consistent

6 Likes

Platform: PS5
Digital

Description: “SAVING” is stuck on the screen on every Hitman 3 map. This is a PS5 exclusive bug that has been in the game for over 2 years now and never been acknowledged. Never been mentioned in the known issues

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load up any Hitman 3 mission
  3. Saving forever

Frequency: Always

3 Likes

I am also a PS5 user.The same phenomenon occurs.
I made a SASO video before with HITMAN3 and the “SAVE” text never disappeared from start to finish.
It may be a small thing, but it bothers me and I would like to see it fixed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTgP-IlG3Ts

3 Likes

Its not a small thing. Its very noticeable because its constantly moving. How they can ignore this issue for over 2 years is baffling and really annoying with no communication about it

4 Likes

Platform : PS4

Bugs in Elusive Target AGAIN.

When I completed The Deceivers with SA, neither any challenges of the deceivers pop out (Only have 8, it should be 10 with SA) and I know that “uhhhh… IOI make it happen again…” so can you fix my carrer record? Thanks.

7 Likes

Platform: PC

Description: Completing The Deceivers - Year 3 Elusive Target with a Silent Assassin rating did not unlock the corresponding challenges (The Deceivers - Year 3 and Silent Assassin - Year 3).

Frequency: Unknown

5 Likes

Platform: PC (probably others depending on if button assignments match)
Description: If I have a body i’m trying to dump at a ledge with exit location action, dump and exit both bind to G and I accidentally leave the mission instead of dumping the body.
An easy fix could be to disable exit action while holding a body.
My case was specifically the top right corner rooftop exit on Isle of Sgail, but is universal.
Frequency: Always

2 Likes

Platform: PS5 (Digital)

Description: Since the patch, the yellow trespassing/vital info banner occasionally gets misaligned with the minimap and doesn’t display any text.

The times I’ve noticed it, I’ve been in a hostile/trespassing area while things were…chaotic with a large number of vital info messages coming in (“Combat”, “Hunting”, “Crime Noticed”, that sort of thing :grin:).

2 Likes

I’ve been getting that bug since like last year, it’s really annoying

2 Likes

Platform: PC/Steam

Description: Already completed The Deceivers - Year 3 Elusive Target with a Silent Assassin, but the corresponding challenges The Deceivers - Year 3 and Silent Assassin - Year 3 didn’t unlock.

Update: Bug is fixed and the achievements are now unlocked properly (2023/05/29).

7 Likes

Platform: PC - EGS (but I guess platform doesn’t matter)

Description: With the beer bottle missing from the port garage, now we’ve got ‘No More Happy Hour’ literally.

*EDIT: Just saw the Known Issues page and noticed they mentioned this issue and will fix it in August. Please forgive me for repeating. *

3 Likes

Platform PS4

Freelancer Mode

Just thought I’d post a confirmation that the Prestige Objective “Arrange a Meeting” is still broken.

My instance was in Haven Island where I used a phone twice (one was the target’s phone, one was a suspect’s phone). Still the Prestige objective never popped.

Safehouse

I can now interact with everything that I couldn’t before… until I placed the FUSE into the fuse box. Now it remains there, and I cannot remove it. I guess you could say, it is re-FUSE-ing to be removed. Well, at least the garage is lit, I suppose…

FISHING

Seriously, could you guys reduce the RNG on the driftwood? 4 in a row is common. My record now stands at 17. Previously it was 9.

LOOKOUTS

Please remove the X-Ray Specs from lookouts? They can spot you in other rooms… happens way to frequently to pin down specifics.

Also, since they are super-enforcers, maybe cutting 47 a little slack on how fast they spot you as well? They must be all ex-ICA agents and know 47 is around somewhere based on how fast they spot you.

4 Likes

I need my driftwood to take an “empty” briefcase with me for emetic/bomb shenanigans. I know I could just take the fire poker, but that thing weighs 3, and driftwood is weightless.

Platform:
PS5 digital

Description:
After raising the prestige objectives 1level,
complete a mission in Freelancer mode,
I will now receive 1000 XP more,
However, the name of the item is “パーフェクトラン = perfect run”.
As a result, now when I achieve a Perfect Run,
I now have two items that come into play: the “Perfect Run Bonus” and the “Perfect Run.”
Is this the same in other languages?

Steps to reproduce:
1.complete a mission.
2.The results screen shows “パーフェクトラン 1,000 XP(Perfect Run 1,000 XP)”.

Frequency:
Happens every time.

https://www.youtube.com/live/lVjPzi_Vb4g?feature=share&t=2508

They have it on their website"We’re aware of reports that there are missing bottles on Hantu Port and the Siberia sniper missions. We’ve isolated the issue, and it will be fixed with our next major patch (3.160) aimed for August 2023.Status: Fix coming with next patch 3.160."

Broken Trophy until then.

Can you show a better view for coordinates 0,0,0? Like where would that spot be relative to Agent 47’s view

2 Likes

Holy crap. They updated the Known Issues page on the Support Hub. That thing has gone unused for over a year now.

5 Likes

Platform: Xbox Series X, Disc
Description: The glow from an intercepted package in Sgail is too bright.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Sgail in Freelancer
  3. Knock out target during meeting to obtain the package

Frequency: Twice. It’s worth mentioning that I don’t often knock out targets during meetings, so maybe it was just a fluke seeing it two times.

4 Likes