HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Or add more dialogue so NPCs actually react to the brightness.

Steam; PC
Freelancer mode ; Bangkok, Thailand

Jordan Cross guard disguise is seen as “trespassing” on top flor penthouse suites ?
Target in the center garden room of the penthouse suites. Killed no sweat. Hide body objective.
Did that and KO’d a Jordan Cross guard who patrols the room I was in.

I was using a normal hotel guard outfit. No problems with it all the way up there.
But it’s alerted territory and everyone enforces the hotel guards. Tried changing disguises to that Jordan Cross guard and I’m seen as “trespassing” to everyone until I get back to the stairs and the two hotel guards let me go right on by. So why if the guard I KO’d was legal to be there am I suddenly seen as trespassing when I use it as a disguse? This seems VERY counter intutive if it’s not a bug.

2 Likes

Platform:
PS5 digital

Description:
Even If I maked a syringe, the syringe disappears when I put it back in the toolcase.

Steps to reproduce:
1.Make a syringe with either emetic, anesthetic, or lethal poison.
2.Do not start the mission and return it to the freelancer toolcase.
3.The syringe will disappear.

Frequency:
Happens every time.

https://www.youtube.com/live/DO-90NKTFyY?feature=share&t=672
11:12~11:58
Note: Sound is out of sync due to a glitch in the delivery app.

1 Like

Platform:
PC, Steam

Description:
The game crashes everytime after a while when I get into this location. Been trying to do The Mice And The Fox-mission by community. (Edit: Seems to happen when I get to the 4th floor and look to the Northeastern Rooftop direction where the antenna system is)

Frequency:
Happens every time.

1 Like

Placing a weapon down on the ground = game crash.

https://i.imgur.com/mai9Ffw.png

Got spotted in the kitchen in a house staff uniform. Dashed to the locker in the back room. The NPCs all got stuck focused on the locker with ! over their heads. Waiting it out didn’t work.
Waited 30m they were still stuck that way.

3 Likes

Observed both on PS5 and Steam
Berlin

Even if you’re in a disguise that is allowed in the area behind him, this guard will play dialogue that he isn’t able to let you go past him upon approach. If you do just go past him, nothing happens. So the dialogue is just playing in error.

4 Likes

Instead of replacing the dialogue they should add a bit with him chuckling a bit as he says “Nah I’m just kidding you’re good”.

2 Likes

Observed both on PS5 and Steam
Sapienza

This pole (or whatever you want to call it) in this bathroom doesn’t block 47 from the view of the guards standing behind it. As you can see from the screenshot below, they’re spotting 47 holding a gun even though they’re not at all visible to the player.

3 Likes

There are mirrors in the room so that’s why.

Would be very helpful if the suspicion indicator actually pointed towards the mirror an NPC is seeing you through, rather than to the NPC themselves, as it seems to lead a lot of people to conclude that there’s wallhacks where there aren’t.

7 Likes

I thought it could be the mirror, but when standing exactly where the NPC stands and looking at the mirror - the place I’m standing in the screenshot isn’t anywhere near what the reflection should be showing the guard. So possibly NPCs are seeing more in reflections that what they really should be? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Were you perhaps close enough to the pillar that you were touching it? I’ve noticed you get the NPC Instinct if you’re either touching a wall or very close to it. I don’t know if moving away from it would not cause that to happen or not. I mean, as a temp workaround that shouldn’t need to be done. :roll_eyes:

Then again, (I don’t recall where it was in Sapienza) but I was on the other side of a wall or door and had the yellow meter get high. I moved away and it stopped.

(Pillars in this map added by me)

1 Like

Playing on PC, there’s a bug in freelancer where, if you spawn near the train tracks in Mumbai (near Vanya Shah’s base), the clothing physics won’t load properly. So your coats/jackets will just stick to you instead of flowing properly.

1 Like

Platform: PS5
Digital

Description: The Tuk Tuk mission story is glitched, where is can successfully complete the story, but Morgan never arrives. The gardener says he’s going to tell Morgan, but if I follow him, Morgan is endlessly doing his rounds whilst the gardener is close by where Morgan is doing his phone calls, but the gardener never speaks to Morgan hence Morgan never going to the Tuk Tuk.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Bangkok mission
  3. Finish the Tuk Tuk story
  4. Wait for Morgan to not arrive

Frequency: (Did it happen once, or lots of times, and does it ALWAYS happen?)

Attach or link to any videos or images that will help explain the issue.

1 Like

Digital

Description: Game has many clipping issues. This is just one of them. As you can look at the trophy in the pic carefully, you can see the rock clips through the glass. These trophies aren’t easy to earn so it’s really frustrating to see these clipping issues on my precious trophy.

Steps to reproduce:
No steps required. Just go check it.

Frequency :
Always

2 Likes

Digital

Description: Game has many clipping issues. This is just one of them. Chest board clips through table. Go fix it.

Steps to reproduce:

Frequency :
Always

2 Likes

Digital

Description: Goldballer’s model is wrong in freelancer. First picture is goldballer in campaign, second one is in freelancer. Go fix it.

Steps to reproduce:

Frequency :
Always

4 Likes

Yes, unsurprisingly the game isn’t about to process the line of sight and raytrace the reflections between every NPC’s eyeballs and 47. If you are within 160 or so degrees in front of a mirror, any NPC who is even partially facing the mirror can see you no matter where you are relative to them.

2 Likes

Digital

Location: Hokkaido and New York (probably somewhere else has it too)

Description: Hacking animation is glitched when crouching

Steps to reproduce:
Do the hack thing when crouching.

Frequency :
Always

1 Like

Digital

Description: If you cross a window holding camera, camera clips through hand.

Steps to reproduce:
Cross a window while holding camera.

Frequency :
Always

2 Likes