HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Some of the taxis require 2 coins, maybe 47 was holding only one coin?

3 Likes

PS5
Freelancer/Haven Island

Dumped a body off the edge of the map roughly in the area marked in red below. Body didn’t count as hidden. This is inconsistent compared to other places in the game, such as the creek surrounding the Dartmoor manor, where dumping bodies into these areas would count as hidden.

2 Likes

Platform: PC, digital.

Description: Carton Smith can fly. It was his childhood wish.

how to reproduce:
When he says “Shit, now’s my chance” and peeking through the door, do your best to block him.

Frequency: It ALWAYS happened when I tried to reproduce this about 5 times. not only in the Featured Contract, but also in the Main Campaign.

he is having a great time.

2 Likes

The first taxi is right near another exit, and therefore has a 1 coin requirement. The others are further away from exits and therefore require more coins to make them less op.

2 Likes

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
Colorado farmhouse start sometimes starts in front of a laptop PC.
The trick to make it occur may be to skip it as fast as possible.

Steps to reproduce:

1. start with the farmhouse as the mission start point.
  2. skip the opening demo.
  3. occasionally start in front of the laptop PC.

Frequency:
Occasionally.

videos or images
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq6Gznqn1pA

Translated at DeepL.

1 Like

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
Elite mercenaries in Sean Rose’s office use a coin as a diversion when they are leaning against the window sill,
The elite mercenary body is pushed out of the window frame and out of the room.
This is a very strange phenomenon.

Steps to reproduce:

1. enter Sean Rose’s office.
  2. distract an elite mercenary with a coin when he is leaning against the window.
  3. for some reason,Elite mercenarie stand outside the window, not in the room.

Frequency:
Frequently.

videos or images
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp3tghi86JE

Translated at DeepL.

1 Like

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
Some images of unlocked weapons are not displayed after mastery level increase.
I’ve searched from Paris to Colorado and there seem to be one or two items at each stage that don’t show up.
I looked at several accounts and still the items that did not show up were the same items in common.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Raise the mastery level.
  2. Complete the mission.
  3. When you look at the unlocked display, there are items without images.

Frequency:
Certain items always seem to be missing images.

videos or images
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2vFGOFnfU

Translated at DeepL.

1 Like

Platform: PC

Description:
Shadows on the head in the new public enemy suit. The hat’s brim does not cast a shadow

Frequency: Always

3 Likes

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Location: Miami, Maldives, Chongqing, but doesn’t appear to be level-bound. Has not happened in menu’s.

Description: Game freezing at irregular intervals, can’t notice a clear cause or reproducible steps. Has happened upwards of 8-10 times now. Audio does continue playing. Started happening 2 days ago. Has not happened before in past 3 years.

First happened when running to Miami dolphin-statue plaza, start of mission so had not yet interacted with any thing or person. Happened once when tossing coin in kitchen of Maldives level, drawing guard attention. Happened once after completing objectives of escalation in Maldives level, no further interaction with other people or objects. Happened once when climbing onto ledge of apartment building in Chongqing unnoticed.

Did happen multiple times in Chongqing around fuse box and closet near data core.

Steps to reproduce: None noticed, my apologies. Happens after seemingly random amount of time when traversing through level or at random when having AI investigate distractions such as coins.

Videos:

2 Likes

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
If you go to the bathroom in Hokkaido wearing a Codename 47 suit, you won’t hear the line “I need to use the bathroom”.
It must be a glitch not to hear this line in this suit.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Get the Codename 47 suit.
  2. Start Hokkaido Mission.
  3. Stand in front of the restroom wearing the Codename 47 suit but do not say the line.

Frequency:
Unfortunately, it occurs after the mission is carried out.

videos or images
https://www.youtube.com/live/CmT1eq3VDME?si=2HJuuRHqDGD_-geg&t=9464

Translated at DeepL.

3 Likes

Epic Games Digital
Anywhere
Gun can be seen through 47(Concealable Guns)

1. Aim with a concealable gun (SMG, Shotgun, or Pistol (some do not cause the glitch))
  2. holster whilst still aiming
    3.stop aiming
  3. unholster. and it will be visible
    Aiming fixes the glitch
    It was repeatable

initial discovery
further testing

1 Like

Steam
Romania

Location is incorrectly spelt on the final Codename 47 challenge.

Steam
Berlin/The Drop

This NPC is a literal nobody.

Edit: Turns out this isn’t a new NPC exclusive to The Drop. He’s in Apex Predator too. So he’s just been broken, rather than created incomplete.

4 Likes

Unlocked The Purple Streak Suit about 24 hours ago and still isn’t showing in-game. Yesterday it didn’t show the reward on my IOI account but it is today (see pic)… but I still don’t have the suit!

I’m playing the cloud version on Switch, so not sure if there is an issue with syncing between the account and the game?

EDIT: added complete set of photos to show how it should be there but isn’t.

2 Likes

Xbox
Anywhere

The Guru Suit is first before the Devil’s Own when it should actually be between the Black Dragon and the White Shadow

Xbox
Anywhere

The buttons on the Premiere White Suit are black instead of white

2 Likes

PS5 and Steam
Whittleton Creek/Freelancer

Dumping a body off the front roof of the Wilson home counts as hiding the body.

Even though it was an accident kill, the “Hide Target Bodies” objective should’ve failed in the example above because a body was found (which is what happens if you kill someone with an explosive accident as an example).

There is another spot like this that incorrectly gets counted as hiding the body, which I reported in back in September (note the “Body Hidden” XP being awarded) which is in Dubai:

1 Like

Hmmmm contract idea???

2 Likes

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
”The tree falls on the apple” challenge doesn’t get SA.
I believe I was able to get SA in HITMAN 2 as an accident double kill.
I think there is a glitch in the death process when Sierra is in the car.
Perhaps others have mentioned the report.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Dongle to stop antenna.
  2. Wait for Robert to come fix the antenna.
  3. Press when Robert, who checks the antenna, finds Sierra’s car.
  4. somehow it becomes a non-target kill and you lose the SA.

Frequency:
Always.

videos or images
”The Tree Falls on the Apple” Challenge at HITMAN3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6OXdcOPoFE

”The Tree Falls on the Apple” Challenge at HITMAN2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqqrUm4IL_8

Translated at DeepL.

2 Likes

On Playstation too there is this bug

There is a wrong translation on Italian version, because the word “circle” csn be translated to “Circolo” and “Cerchio”. The first is a club, a group of people. The second is the round shape!
So, I think the right word is “Cerchio”

2 Likes

Steam
Hokkaido/Patient Zero

On the Sniper Assassin challenge for the Patient Zero mission, it says “Only eliminate the target”. But there is at least two targets, so there needs to be an “s” at the end to make it “targets”. The line above it (which I covered with the red circle) does correctly refer to “targets”.

4 Likes