HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Steam
Isle of Sgail

Two NPCs are consistently able to use this sick spot at once.

5 Likes

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
In the August patch “Over-sized Subtitles”, the default font size was changed from “22” to “24”, which caused line breaks in Japanese and made the text difficult to read.
I would like to change the font size back to “22” if possible, but I can only change it in 6 point increments and cannot change it back to “22”.
If possible, I would like to be able to select “22” or make the point change value more detailed.

Line breaks are wrong.

Steps to reproduce:

1. set the font size to default in the options.
  2. it is fixed at “24” and cannot be returned to “22” anymore.

Frequency:
Always.

Translated at DeepL.

5 Likes

Steam
Haven Island

When starting the main mission from the default starting location and letting the opening cutscene play, on the shots of Ljudmila the black bars at the top and bottom of the cutscene vanish. This was originally an issue during “Year 1” of H3 (which admittedly carried over from H2), which was fixed but has seemingly come undone again.

4 Likes

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
When completing Bangkok’s “Mission Stories: Man Machine”, Cross’s bodyguard may not leave Jordan Cross’s side.
This makes it difficult to get SA or complete the assassination challenge.

Also, when going to the Reception Roof, it is easy to be discovered by the Enforcer on the way to the Reception Roof because you have to go through the North wing Second Floor.
In HITMAN 2016, I think Jordan Cross went out from the door near the stairs to Reception Roof.
I think this also makes this Mission Stories harder to play.

Steps to reproduce:

1. progress through Mission Stories: Man Machine.
  2. Jordan Cross passes through the North wing Second Floor.
  3. go to Reception Roof, but for some reason Jordan Cross’s guards don’t leave Cross’s side.

Frequency:
This happens occasionally.

video:
https://youtu.be/T0qn1RuUbZ8?si=wIV7mGpaStiRymn6&t=352

Translated at DeepL.

2 Likes

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
Mission titles in Bangkok in Japanese are not consistent.
In the main menu, it is translated as “27 Club (27Club),” though,
When you start a mission, it is translated as “Club 27 (Club27)”.
It may be a minor issue and not a big deal, but it seems very weird and inconsistent.
I would like to see it unified if possible.

Steps to reproduce:

1. when I look at the mission in the campaign, the title is"27クラブ".
  2. when I start the mission, the title is"クラブ27".

Frequency:
always.

image:

Translated at DeepL.

3 Likes

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
After completing “Mission Stories: Intervention” and waiting for Jordan Cross in his chair in his room, Jordan Cross may notice 47’s presence and call his bodyguard, or Jordan Cross may forget the tape he is playing and return to his original behavior.
Not every time, but his behavior is certainly erratic.

Postscript.
I can only speculate, but it seems that the action is interrupted if 47 is visible when Jordan Cross crosses over, probably due to a slight change in the visibility determination since the Freelancer was implemented.
In fact, I have the impression that this is happening more frequently when the pistol is dressed in a way that makes it an illegal item.

Steps to reproduce:

1. complete Mission Stories: Intervention.
  2. Jordan Cross comes to the room to stop the played sound source.
  3. for some reason, he finds 47 hiding behind a screen or forgets the tape exists.

Frequency:
Not often, but often seen.

video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUIL6Y1se7I
I dare not cut the video, so you can see how often it occurs there.

Translated at DeepL.

2 Likes

PS5
Freelancer/Isle of Sgail

There is a NPC wearing a Raider disguise that can be selected as a target during Territory Takedowns that will spawn standing between open doors between the “Hyperborea Showroom” and the “Raider Room” in Isle of Sgail. This target will never move or begin his route until you cause a distraction that he will investigate, after which he will start to move around as intended.

I didn’t grab his name via the map to make it even easier to identify exactly who I’m talking about. :frowning:

7 Likes

The name of the NPC is Lars Vegas.

fa04a963-83af-42a8-b535-29d35221b188-1

3 Likes

PS5 and Steam
Santa Fortuna

If you stand right at the edge of the map in this area, the minimap will disappear. Anywhere from this point in the direction 47 is facing in the screenshot below towards the helicopter, this will happen.

2 Likes

Platform: PC

Description: There’re no safe corners for Agent 47 to sneak into. Even the wall shown in the picture is transparent to an enforcing guard distracted by the water tap. Perhaps that’s intentional?

Steps to reproduce: Turn on the water tap in bathroom next to Delgado’s “El Matador”, hide behind the wall and get caught.

Frequency: Always.

There is a mirror on the opposite wall that NPCs can see you in. If you crouch down you’re fine.

1 Like

Oh thx. I forgot that.

So it’s a must to vault over the window for a pacification…

Platform: PC - Digital
Frequency: Everytime
Description: When viewing the tile for “The Lesley Celebration” in the “Live” menu, instead of the correct image, a placeholder is displayed instead.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open HITMAN 3
  2. Open the “Live” tab of the menu
  3. Have not completed “The Lesley Celebration”, but have completed enough escalations for it to appear in the escalations section
  4. Wait for tile for “The Lesley Celebration” to appear and observe placeholder image
3 Likes

PS5
Freelancer/Chongqing

If you scan the exit in the ICA Facilty that requires the L3 dongle before all targets are killed, if you push No on the “Are you sure?” prompt and kill the remaining targets, you cannot use this exit anymore as doors in Chongqing can only be hacked once (and in the case of doors, then the normal Open prompt is usable) and no prompt to just use the exit appears either.

6 Likes

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
During the campaign, 47 has an unnatural “cover” behavior when starting a mission from the Southern Farm Perimeter, which is the default starting point in Colorado.
This cover was not present in HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2.
Is there a meaning to this unnatural ”cover” behavior?
Or is it just a glitch?

Steps to reproduce:

1. start a campaign Colorado.
  2. not skip the opening demo.
  3. perform unnatural cover after the demo ends.

Frequency:
Every time.

videos or images
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF0xXAIiN_E

Translated at DeepL.

1 Like

Platform:
PS5 Digital

Description:
If 47 is seen in a garage next to the main house in Colorado by a mercenary inside the garage,
47 is said to be trespassing, even if he is standing outside the door thereafter.
I think the determination of trespassing is a bit broad.

Steps to reproduce:

1. make 47 visible to mercenaries inside the garage built next to the main house.
  2. 47 receives a trespassing warning simply by approaching the door.

Frequency:
Every time.

videos or images
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKevA5PznU

Translated at DeepL.

1 Like

PS5 and Steam
Chongqing

When trying to place an item on the ground in this part of the entrance to the ICA Facility, the green indicator of where the item would be placed goes underneath the floor. When using the place prompt, the item will appear above the floor as intended, but you don’t really know exactly where its going to go.

3 Likes

PS5 and Steam
Dartmoor

The last patch fixed a few of the broken distraction areas on the map that allowed NPCs to hear things they shouldn’t, and I’ve just found another one:

The bathroom on the other side of the manor has an open window and is one of the recently fixed areas so that it wouldn’t let sound go through - so it would make sense the same logic would be applied here also.

4 Likes

That’s supposed to happen, its meant to conserve memory of game or something.

2 Likes

Looks like one of the NPCs recently bought new shoes but forgot to remove the shoe horns. Oh and looks like you found Siamese twins.