HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: [PC]
digital

Description : Chloroform loop (not “really” a bug.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Put chloroform in the vent near break room.
  2. Start air condition.
  3. both employees fall unconscious.
  4. Bodys gets spottet and everyone who enters the room also gets put to sleep.
  5. After erasing the data in core room the Special forces (with gas masks) also gets put to sleep one by one …

Frequency : happens always for me.

Platform:
Xbox Series X Digital

Sniper Assassin Mode: Hantu Port and Siberia acheivements

Description
The “Pure Poetry” and “Capital Punishment” achievements for completing all Hantu Port and Siberia challenges are glitched when transfering progress from Hitman 2.

I completed all of the Hantu Port challenges and all but 1 of the Siberia challenges in Hitman 2. After tranfering my progress from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3, the correct achievements did not unlock.

I did not receive the “Pure Poetry” acheivement even though I had completed all of the Hantu Port challenges, and instead I incorrectly received the “Capital Punishment” acheivement even though I still had one remaining Siberia challenge to complete.

I’ve since completed the last remaining Siberia challenge in Hitman 3, and there is no way for me to earn the “Pure Poetry” challenge since all of the Hantu Port challenges have already been completed.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Complete all challenges for Hantu Port in Hitman 2
  2. Complete all most but not all challenge for Siberia in Hitman 2
  3. Import progress from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3
  4. Launch Hitman 3
  5. Note that the “Pure Poetry” achievement was NOT unlocked even though all challenges in Hantu Port have been completed.
  6. Note that the “Capital Punishment” achievement was unlocked even though all challenges in Siberia have NOT been completed.

Frequency
Happened after transfering Hitman 2 progress into Hitman 3

Attach
All Hantu Port challenges complete in Hitman 2:

“Pure Poetry” Achievement earned in Hitman 2:

All Hantu Port challenges complete in Hitman 3:

“Pure Poetry” Achievement NOT earned in Hitman 3:

Platform: PC, Digital

Description : 47 disappears for a split second when climbing the panel in Hokkaido’s restaurant, it also happens when climbing the other way around.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Hokkaido level.
  3. Climb the panel in the restaurant.

Frequency : Always

1 Like

Platform: PC

Level: The Bank

The glass is bulletproof for “mirror, mirror” challenge. I did not remember it being this way, so I looked up some old guide videos on YouTube and sure enough you could easily shoot through it before. Not sure if this is an intentional change that forces you to bring a penetrating sniper rifle or something, but it might be a bug. Might even be bulletproof for sniping too, I’ll have to check.

1 Like

Platform: PC (EGS)

Description : Cannot complete Shortcut - Inner Countryard. I’ve opened the door and got the notification on completed challenge. But it remains “greyed out” as not completed and no mastery scored received.
Steps to reproduce:

N/A

Frequency : Always. The door now can be opened but challenge could not be completed.

1 Like

I think it’s rather feature than a bug.
I did report it myself couple of days ago, but then noticed this warning.

(you’re German, you tell me what it says)

Maybe the fence is under a voltage and cannot be interacted with metal things (crowbar) to break it open, because it will electrocute the breaker. 47 in this case

It says “No trespassing”.

Platform: PS5 (Disc)

Description: Trophies didn’t Pop. Both trophies Full House (Complete All Dartmoor Mission Stories) and Followed the Trail (Discover all Locations in Berlin) will not pop. When I check my menus, they are all marked as complete, but the trophies did not pop.

I’ve tried a few times to rerun the missions, but no luck.

3 Likes

Platform:
Xbox Series X digital

Description:
Berlin location progress stuck at 11/22 even though entire map has been revealed and the “Followed the Trails” achievement has been awarded.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Play Berlin
  2. Reveal part of the map
  3. Lose connection during gameplay
  4. Reconnect and reveal the rest of the map

Frequency:
Once

Attach:
Berlin location progress stuck at 11/22:

“Followed the Trails” achievement awarded:

Platform: PC Epic

Description: In a shack behind the snipers, certain camera angles will cause the objects (including 47) in the room to disappear.

Frequency: I only been in the room once and I had recorded it happening

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox Series X (Digital)
Frequency: Sometimes

Description:
The Silent Assassin rating sometimes isn’t awarded after completing a Sniper Assassin level. This happened to me a few times with Hantu Port, but others on achievement websites mentioned it happening on all three levels.

This never happened in Hitman 2’s version of the levels, so something must have been tweaked behind the scenes in Hitman 3 to cause this issue.

Steps To Reproduce:

1. Load up The Pen & The Sword
  2. Beat the level while striving for Silent Assassin. Try to ensure that your last kill is a bodyguard (seems more likely to trigger the glitch).
  3. There’s a good chance Silent Assassin won’t be awarded.

Location: Chongqing(but also Agent 47 on some suits, everywhere)

Description:
Basically it looks like nothing above the immediate ankle is modeled or filled in on characters. This is particularly noticeable when sprinting with the Ashen suit, Undying, anything of a similar pant leg. Most significantly, if you drown hush, it’s like he’s got floating feet waggling around under his legs. Image attached shows what I mean.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Sprinting with most suits shows glimpses of a lack of modeling under pant leg and is see-through.
  2. Drowning Hush shows no model between feet and leg due to the high cuff of his pantleg

Frequency:
Always

Attach:

Description: Crash to Desktop
Steps to reproduce:

1. Start as analytic in the facility
  2. Fire the three persons that are part of the one mission story
  3. Exit the facility to above ground
  4. After some time you crash

Frequency: Happened to me three times in a row in Contract creation, I marked the three as targets

Plattform: PC

Description: For some reason, I dont get the reward name screens anymore. I recently finished level 20 Sibiria, maybe it was that, dont know. But neither Hitman 1, 2, 3, or bonus content grants me the “names” like Trapsmith, ICA Assassin, etc.

(In case anyone wonders, havent used cheats for such a fast record, I used the ICA arctic with wallbang ability and “spawnkilled” the targets to get to the final screen as fast as possible)

Another bug: Wierd outlines on the MK3 briefcase when open

1 Like

Platform: PS5 / digital

Description:

I have completed “Discover Chonqing” along with all challenges and received level 20 mastery for that level (and all others) in game but Surveillance Master and Hack the Planet trophies will not “pop” or unlock. These are the only two trophies standing in my way of getting the Platinum trophy. Pretty Frustrating since I spent a lot of time completing everything in the game. Will this be fixed?

1 Like

Description: Fiber wire reskins are clipping through surfaces when put down.

Here can be seen on earphones and fishing line, while normal fiber wire doesn’t clip.
How to recreate: Equip selected fiber wire reskin, place it on any surface.
Edit: This also happens with Measuring tape.

1 Like

Platform: PC digital

Description : The game worked fine at launch and now when I start it, the game stutters and freezes from the main menu onwards. It even forced my laptop to shut down once. It’s not my computer because all my other games work fine.

Specs: RTX 2060, i7 10750H (12 CPUS) @2.6GHz, 16GB RAM

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game

Frequency : happens all the time now

I mean, it’s something with your PC or else everyone would have the exact same issue. That doesn’t mean your PC is bad in any way, just that there’s some issue or conflict going on.

Make sure Windows isn’t doing anything weird, since these stutters came out of nowhere. Game mode, RAM running at lower clocks, anti-virus, outdated drivers, etc.

I think I replied to this on the main topic by accident, but wanted to put it here as well. I tried this and it didn’t work. First I just deleted all the saved game data. But eventually went as far as to delete the entire game and all associated data from my PS4 and redownloaded everything, but that didn’t help either - the issue still remains.

Description: Featured contract challenges are bugged. Tier 1 didn’t unlock in the data import. Tiers 2-4 did, but tiers 5-7 don’t include the count from the previous tiers.

Also, some mission stories challenges are randomly reset in season 1, while others are not. For instance, I still have all the mission story challenges completed in Colorado, except the Berg poisoning. All of Hokkaido’s are completed. Most of Marrakesh is not.