HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

**Platform: PC - Epic

**Description: The mission story for the birthday party cake doesn’t resolve correctly. Jordan and Dexy don’t come downstairs.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter the birthday party room in chef’s outfit with cake topper and poison in inventory.
  2. Poison cake, put topper on.
  3. Crew member notices and calls Dexy Barat to bring Jordan down.
  4. The crew members seem to be going through their dialogue normally waiting for them to arrive.
  5. Jordan is following Dexy downstairs but Dexy stops right at the entrance to the penthouse suite and checks her phone and just sits there, no dialogue or anything. Eventually the party members give up and all parties go back to their normal uninterrupted routine.

Frequency : Always happens upon reloading the save and placing the topper. Doing things like placing coins in front of her doesn’t put her back on the path after she picks it up. Also, if it matters, I killed Ken Morgan with the exploding car first.

Platform: PC (Epic Games)

Description: When trying to purchase cloth from the cloth vendor disguised as the tailor in the mission story “A Dress To Die For”, if you have multiple types of coins, the coins requirement for purchasing the cloth will be based on just one type of coin.

For example, I had 3x Classic Coins and 4x Coins in my inventory. Still, when the price was 4 coins, I could not purchase the cloth (I assume it’s because it was basing it off the number of Classic Coins).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Mumbai mission
  3. Start the mission story “A Dress To Die For”
  4. Disguise yourself as the tailor and go to the cloth vendor to purchase the cloth
  5. Make sure you have multiple types of coins in your inventory. Try to have 5 normal coins and 3 classic coins for instance. Watch as the game will tell you that you don’t have enough coins.

Frequency: Every time.

PC

BERLIN

Have KO’d 8 of 10 targets, 4 killed. Am in suit only no alarms in the biker area and go to knockout or kill target next to furnace area and game immediately freezes and shuts down the game. I have repeatedly have gotten this error done this 9 times in a row.

Exactly the same shortcut problem for me.
Shortcut - Inner Countryard has been opened, it stays open whenever I play, but the challenge itself doesn’t mark as completed.

Can confirm this bug also happens to me exactly in the same spot.
PC Epic.
I was just about to post this one too.

Platform: Ps4, digital

Description: The sniper rifle dragon given with deluxe lee Hong escalation doesn’t have piercing bullets even if in his description says that can do this.

Platform: PS5 Digital

Description : All assassination, discovery, and feats are complete however 3 trophies do not register as completed. Specifically Master the Terroir, Rich Harvest, & Ripe for the Picking

Steps to reproduce:

1. Complete everything in Mendoza
  2. Trophies do not pop

Frequency : Always, e.g. tried redoing all 4 mission stories, and exploring the whole map, but trophies still do not register.

1 Like

PC

ICA Woodsman Covert is listed as being Piercing, but in game it does not go through bodies

So I just wasted 30 minutes trying to get the Dubai one bullet sniper challenge with it while also doing a Sniper SASO run :sob:

Platform: PC, GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080

Description: The “Mirror Quality” setting causes black flickering on the main floor of the bank, and only goes away if you turn off the setting completely.

Steps to reproduce: Run around the main floor of the bank with Mirror Quality on either low, medium or high and you’ll see black flickering.

Frequency: Always

There are a couple of weapons that can be found in-game and feel like they should also be a permament addition to our inventory… but currently are not. I’m confident they will be added as future unlocks during Hitman 3’s post-launch support, but in the rare case that these are accidental omissions, here they are:

1) ICA19 Goldballer
Easter Egg weapon found on Mendoza. Theorized by some users that this weapon is supposed to be the unlock reward for Featured Contracts - Track 2, Tier 5. [ NOT A BUG ]

2) Remote Semtex Demo Block MK III
Found on Agent Chamberlain in Berlin. However, only the Proximity version is unlockable in Hitman 3. This is a deviation from Hitman 1 & 2 where each game provided an unlockable Demo Block in both proximity and remote varieties. [ PATCHED ]

2 Likes

Platform: PS4 digital

Description : The prisoner on the school doesn’t have his blindfold and neither does 47 when you wear the disguise.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Marrakesh mission
  3. Go to the location of the prisoner

Frequency : Always

Attach

1 Like

Ps5
Mendoza

If you knock out Don Archibald Yates his 2 bodyguards will follow his body around. I hid him in the bushes after distracting the guards. When they came back, the bodyguards stayed the same distance away from the body, and if I moved it in the bushes, they didn’t see the body, but still repositioned themselves in relation to it. They couldn’t see him, but they KNEW he was nearby!!

Platform: PC
Description: Can`t achieve SA rating due to “body found” glitch
Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game and go to Paris mission at Master difficulty
  2. Perform the task of killing prior targets all in suit without being noticed hiding all bodies
  3. Escape the mission and look at your rating: it gives “shadow ICA assassin” instead of “silent assassin” because somehow a “body” has been found

Platform: PlayStation 5 Disc Console
Description:

1. The silver trophy ‘Full House’ won’t unlock even though I’ve completed each mission story and they all show as complete in the menu’s. I’ve seen others with this issue as well.
  2. The ‘Top Gear’ challenge will not complete. I’ve exited multiple times via the motorcycle but it doesn’t pop.

Thanks for your time.

platform- ps4pro /PC
Location : ALL, worst in Paris, Whittleton Creek, Sapienza and Dartmoor
Descr,.- Lighting is HORRENDOUS! Stairways leading to top floor in Dartmoor are very dark. Then we have Sapienza, which no one in their right mind would think this lighting is ok. Has to be something wrong. Walking into cave from the mansion you are struck by extreme light from the ocean in the distance. Blinding white sunshine looking out of mansion areas, and pretty much whole map. Caves are pitch black, the room where golf instructor and Francesca meet is very dark. Please watch Kotti’s stream on 1-31. He had to wear sunglasses to play!!!
Also, take a trip up to Nolan Cassidy’s attic in Whittleton Creek, everything turns purple, black, Even looking through window! Santa Fortuna looking through Martinez office window (where you place the letter), can’t see anything. Paris bottom floor bathroom where the guy is talking about H.Kruger’s jawline. Open the door and get blinded. The hallway between stage and bar area has no light! This cannot be right. It was not like this in H2
REPRODUCE- play those maps within Hitman 3, you’ll see

1 Like

Platform: PS4, Digital Edition

Description: There’s a pillar in the room outside the council meeting room that if you run (only run, walking does not trigger it) into it you get stuck.

Frequency: I’ve tested it twice and it happened both times

2 Likes

Where did you find the goldballer?

Just like the golden dragon. It says piercing but doesn’t pierce. The Jaeger Tautura is your best friend.

1 Like

Platform: PC (digital)
Description: The challenge, The Showstopper, where you have to assassinate Viktor with the light rig is bugged.
Frequency: Tried to do the challenge multiple times but still no luck

Other players on other platforms also come across the same issue

Platform: PS4 digital

Description: When you go to Nolan Cassidy’s attic the lighting both inside and outside breaks.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Whittleton Creek mission
  3. Go to Nolan Cassidy’s attic

Attach:

3 Likes