HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

When you vault over this balcony in Dubai, you get out of the map and fall to your death.

2 Likes

Hush felt like being closer to me… I can understand it.

1 Like

I figured this out.

It’s because the Black Lilly disappears from the inventory at random times and causing a load to fail. Really odd… same thing happens with the flash phone. I just checked and I have both again. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s a bug or not, but the generic ICA 19 (a default unlock) and one of the Deluxe Edition Weapons are Featured Contracts Rewards.

I’m assuming the acquisition applies to HITMAN 3 as well for the ICA 19.

3 Likes

New day, new bug.

This is connected for the already known bug of resetting mastery of Dubai during carryover but not the challenges so basically you lose points and mastery but can’t do challenges.

The new bug is that now I have the challenge of discover Dubai completed but the trophy related to it isn’t popped so basically I can’t now try to get the platinum and I don’t know if even trophies related to kills are messed up because I’ve done some challenges before carryover that now are not eligible to complete again.

1 Like

When 47 leans against a wall, Dubai’s default suit has issues with the tie between the knot and clip.
When he crouches it is most prominent.

The Undying Look has this same issue. (I believe it uses the same mesh?)

3 Likes

Last one I hope, I threw a banana as a distraction/trap at the top of these stairs, when a bodyguard overlapped another to investigate, he ascended to an invisible floor above the top level, and got stuck there…

HITMAN 2’s severe LOD culling in Sapienza is still in HITMAN 3.

With LOD set to Ultra I still cannot see the windows of the church from 47’s Safehouse.

Compared with 2016 LOD set to Ultra

5 Likes

The ICA Woodsman Rifle Covert doesn’t have piercing despite the perk being listed. I tried getting Ingram and Stuyvesant 4 times with one bullet including knocking them out and lining them up perfectly with instinct, every time only one died.

1 Like

Level: Dartmoor.

Due to the light of the lamps, the detective’s hat disappears when you hang on the cornice in the library 2nd floor. (near the stairs)

Agent 47’s skin has issues with this outfit. Playing on Epic.

2 Likes

KO Targets + Disable Safety System + Fire Ram =
Ram collides with targets and causes ragdoll, but does not kill them.

This worked in HITMAN 2016 / HITMAN 2.

1 Like

The pistols that come with the Trinity Pack have a few bugs and issues.

1. There’s this weird white muzzle break thingy that’s inside the barrels of the black and white pistol (not the red one for some reason). It’s most apparent when the slide is locked back and when you reload a save with the pistol equipped as it appears hovering above the pistol.

2. When the pistol is fired, the smoke and muzzle flash does not come out from the front of suppressor but instead back of it, clipping through.

3. The markings on the right side of the pistol move with the slide.

4. There’s a small gap between the slide and the bottom half of the pistol.

5 Likes

Trash cans are still inexplicably preferred by sick NPCs over toilets

EDIT (to avoid tons of posts):
These textures in Bangkok break at certain angles.

EDIT 2:

Some shading issues in Hokkaido

EDIT 3:

0 score bug still occurs.

7 Likes

Also “In Plain Sight” - kill Dalia and Viktor using a sniper within 10 seconds of each other can’t be completed either.

Edit: Need to get rid of both targets’ bodyguards first or the challenge won’t unlock.

1 Like

In Dartmoor, there are a few balconys that when you’re on the ledge and get to the edge of the balcony so you can vault over, the game gives the prompt of “Jump through” like it’s a window, where as all other railings in the game are labeled “Vault”.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s a bug but you can’t start the mission with an ICA Combat Axe or put it in a small stash despite being concealable.

PS5, playing H1 missions in H3 client. The music constantly cuts out - sometimes ambience too just vanishes or doesn’t play. I’ve had consistent instances where, after completing final objective, that epic final music plays where you make your way to an exit, only for the music to cut off about 5 seconds in.

Also when I play Sniper Assassin, I start online then am consistently booted upon completion. I remain online when playing normal campaign - it’s really only Himmelstein where I get booted and lose all my progress.

Platform: PC

There seems to be a bug when the game will pin one of the CPU threads to 100% causing horrible stutter in the process on a high-ish end PC. Game normally runs around 100fps but while stuttering GPU usage goes as low as 3% and fps can go into single digits in extreme cases. If you wait for some time the game usually recovers while looking at the same scene so it does not seem to be a hardware performance issue.

It is probably related to online connectivity issues as often when the stutters intensify you will get the reconnect screen.

I’ve seen online component affecting game performance like this only once before and it was in PC port of Journey that is infamous for online issues.

Anyone else has the similar issue?

Problem: ICA Woodsmann-Rifle (Covert)
Platform: PS4
Map: All Maps
Description: The rifle’s description says “Penetrative” ability, but hasn’t it actually. The rifle cannot be used for multi kills