HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

problem: game crashes
platform: pc
Map: Berlin
Description: when killing or incapacitating the 10th ica agent ,in my case Tremaine, after either killing or incapacitating the others, the game crashes.

2 Likes

PS4 version

Sometimes when you aim 47 moves automatically to the left.

Isle Sgail: the bald head of 47 goes out of the hood disguised as a elite guard.

Haven: The texture of the hawaiian shirt is buggy.

After playing the first two campaigns i got my first crash ever after the opening cinematics of Hitman3.

Requiem Pack is unavailable after progression carry-over.

Not bad for a start, i hope you fix it soon.

2 Likes

I’m now getting a message (since yesterday) on starting the game that my profile cannot be fetched. It looks like it goes through the connection but then fails and the only options I have are to retry or go offline. Retrying doesn’t produce any different result. It appears to be a problem with my actual profile but I am unsure how to fix that. I don’t see any issues on the profile.hitman.com site.

Anyone else having an issue with challenges not unlocking after completing them? More specifically, on the Dartmoor map as I can’t say I’ve actively looked out for it happening on the others.

The first one I noticed was “Nothing as it Seems” (Take a photo of Alexa Carlisle during the family meeting). I took multiple pictures of her and it didn’t unlock, not even at the end of the level when it shows all the challenges completed.

The second I’ve had issue with is “Top Gear” (Escape Thornbridge Manor via the motorcycle). I have finished this mission and left via the motorcycle twice now and still nothing.

EDIT: I’m playing on PS5

2 Likes

PC

Description:
This is even after the patch still prominent, the “Q TO KO” bug. This is a bug that still happens. Shot them in the foot, made them fall down, cant KO.

Reproduce: Shoot someone in the foot for them to fall over, wont trigger the KO option
(I have to press ALT+PRINT for a screenshot, and ALT is also my item key. Without pressing anything it still doesnt show)

2 Likes

Another bug on PC:

The ICA HKL doesnt spawn a new magazine, he just empites it into nothing. Reload of Trinity ICA 19 white:

ICA 19 White: Picks up magazin, magazine is thrown out. (Colors dont match tho. :D)

ICA HKL: Nothing:

Platform: PC
Characters still have interactive highlights around them even though they are set to OFF in the settings.

4 Likes

The info of the ICA Bartoli woodsman covert sniper says that it can penetrate bodies but I think that’s a total lie. I’ve been attempting to do the challenge that requires you to kill Ingram and Stuyvesant with the same shot with that rifle but it doesn’t work

Platform: Stadia
The legendary it’s-almost-a-feature-not-a-bug-at-this-point random appearance of Diana’s, “Entering the Ether lab requires a keycard and a uniform… luckily, it seems both are at hand” line is still a thing in Sapienza (World Of Tomorrow), often randomly popping whilst walking through town and nowhere near the lab or dead scientist in the morgue, and usually after already having visited the lab.

4 Likes

The new emetic poision vial is completely invisble, beside the cap. PC.

If you put emetic gas device into briefcase, explode it and then go away, civilains will still report it to nearby guard and he will go and pick up an invisible briefcase. This was present back in H2, and hasn’t been fixed since.
Also, one very big error - you cannot play featured contracts from H2 maps BUT you can play normal (like trending) contracts from these maps!
EDIT: Masamure still isn’t conceable - once you pull it out of briefcase, you can’t put it back.

2 Likes

Dubai, Bug where both parachutes were sabotaged and got both kill messages but fail because “target escaped”.

I dont know if anyone else has been effected by this yet but on the miami level, when doing assassination challenge “the tree fell on the apple”, robert knox will die but when sierra dies its 30 secs later and she is marked as a non target. I dont know if its my internet or something but I cant get a silent assassin ranking with this challenge.

2 Likes

There is an issue with looking through glass surfaces. Also many NPCs glitch and stand inside each other without any collision (Dubai)

1 Like

Platform: PC digital

Description : Just some clipping clothing bug with mister Carusso guard Outfit with the tank top and also but I cant take the picture with the start outfit ark tuxedo. Another is on Colorado with the green Sweater guard outfit.

Steps to reproduce: : Grab a Caruso guard uniform with tank top. Another bug is with the the Arkian Tuxedo. On colorado kill a guard with the green sweater is the one near the engine on the first spawn level

Frequency : Always

It will erase nothing. When you restart the game and connect to the servers, you will get all progress back. You will only lose saved states.

Ok I will try tomorrow and let everyone know if it worked. Thanks.

Platform: PS5 Digital Deluxe Edition

Description: Was able to hold Triangle to poison water bottles despite NOT having any poison and the action caused the game to crash with an error report

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Chongqing mission
  3. Approach any water bottle in the level without any poisons in the inventory
  4. Hold Triangle despite the button prompt being greyed out
  5. Game would crash with an error report

Frequency: ALWAYS

Discover Dubai also hasn’t unlocked for me as well when I found all the locations on the map, I am on PS4.

1 Like