HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

For me, she walked up the sheer cliff behind the band! She came back, so we … [spoilers].

Platform: Xbox Series X

Description: The Electric Boogie challenge wont complete

Steps to reproduce:

1. Reflecting Pool is Overflowed
  2. Winch is used when target is standing in puddle of water.
  3. Scene zooms in to show target being electrocuted but Challenge wont move to complete.
  4. Tried 7-8 times with different timing.

Platform: PS4

Description : Future Shock trophy won’t unlock.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Electrocute Royce in the break room.
  2. Kill Hush in the chair.
  3. Shoot them at the same time with the sniper rifle in “All-Seeing Eyes” mission.

Frequency: I’ve tried several times to unlock this trophy - poisoning Hush while he’s on the chair, throwing a knife while he’s on the chair, electrocuting Royce outside her office and not the break room. More than anything, I’m just sad this isn’t unlocking for me :frowning:

Edit: Oh! forgot to mention that I fulfilled challenges for each of the requirements for the trophy (Bullet Points, Deprivation, Venting Some Stress). So the challenges are completed but the trophy isn’t unlocking.

Platform : PC

Description : Character doesnt move forward or run, frequently at start . Even if i hold run button , game doesnt detect my keyboard activity it seems. Especially security guard start at dubai is example . I had this issue smaller frequently on Hokkaido too . So probably location independent problem

Steps to reproduce :

1)Start security guy loadout in Dubai
2)Close blend in mode
3)Try to run forward

Frequency : Changes map to map but my example happens very frequently which is security guy start at dubai

Platform: PC
Disc or digital? Digital

Description : Unable to start the mission story “Uncertainty Principle” without full mission story guidance.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game. Make sure mission story guidance is turned OFF.
  2. Load the Chongquing mission.
  3. Obtain the Board Member disguise and the P41 form.
  4. Walk up to the guide, there will be no prompt to start the tour.
  5. Go to the HUD menu, turn on full mission story guidance, prompt to start tour appears.

Frequency : Always.

1 Like

Platform: PC, GTX 960 DirectX 12 Issue (Crahses in Dx12 with H2, H3)
Digital

Location: Main Game, DirectX 12, making Hitman 3 completely non-functional.

Description : DirectX 12 is causing a crash with latest Microsoft windows 10 updates, laatest .Net Framework and etc. and latest DirectX installed.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Try to start the game in DirectX 12 on a GTX 960
  2. Every setting i have tried on a lower-end but reportedly supported system is not working, if you can recommend a working DirectX configuration in the startup dialog i would greatly appreciate it.

Frequency : Always

1 Like

Platform: PC Digital

Description: Every now and then there’s microstuttering in the ingame audio. It is very noticeable when playing with a headset. When running around, you’ll hear occassional stuttering in the audio.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load up any map (just tested on Isle of Sgàil)

Frequency: Always - particularly when running around in a busy map

It might be your end problem.
Better reinstall or update your audio driver and check the connectors both in your PC and in your headset.
Driver might be corrupted and the connectors might be bad/out of order.
Personally I have no issues with the audio.
Also check Audio tab in the game settings.
If you use headphones, set the corresponding audio format

Platform: PS4

Description : Exits not available

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the any mission
  3. Complete objectives
  4. Try to exit mission

Frequency : ALWAYS happens, but differently each time

Most of the time, interactive exits that I got keys for (such as cars) would not be displayed as an exit. In Mendoza, there was only one exit featured (taking Diana’s hand in dance) but the game would not let me interact with her. Seems to have a bug with interactive exit points.

Attach: https://youtu.be/xNVyZNnN4pg

Plataform: ps4 digital

Language: Spanish (Spain)

Description on the featured contracts track 1 challenges doesn’t match the progression bar

1 Like

Hey!
Have you tried putting poison into the vents while hush is in his chair? The vent is just outside on the balcony between his chair room and the experiment chairs room. It worked for me. Hopefully it helps you.

1 Like

Yes, I tried that last night! Still didn’t work :frowning: Thanks anyway.

I also was unable to take Diana’s hand to exit, but upon a reload I was still unable to exit via Diana but could leave by hopping over a vineyard fence at the bottom of the map

Platform : Ps4(presumably all platforms also)

Description : On the roof of the apartment building where the ICA inspector Pritchard is staying there’s a guard who smokes who’s outfit isn’t attainable. This seems like a bug as he smokes near a box away from the others & fits the criteria of someone who should have a wearable disguise.

‘Cleaning Up’ challenge not unlocking in Colorado. Drowned sean rose countless times and not popping… Playing on xbox

3 Likes

I’ve tried that, but no luck.

It only happens in Hitman 3. It does not happen in other games or for example when listening to music. Doesn’t matter if I use my headphones or the speakers.

It’s like the audio cuts out for a microsecond. A noise/stutter. Happens randomly every now and then, but also often when entering/exiting the menu (with the abrupt change in sound level).

Platform: PS5 (Disc)

Description : It’s been a week and still getting this msg every time I try to log in “Connection Failed. Unable to connect to the HITMAN server. Failed to fetch online resources from the HITMAN server.”

Steps to reproduce: Try to connect

Frequency : Always since Jan 27 7am PST

1 Like

I’ll second this… the trophy rich harvest doesn’t pop no matter what… same platform.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One (Digital)
Description: I cannot equip any of the Hitman 2 Gold Edition items (Executive DLC Pack)

Own a physical copy of Hitman 2 Gold Edition (have redeemed the DLC code, Xbox store acknowledges I own the content) but am unable to access the Executive Pack items in my digital copy of Hitman III Deluxe edition.

Platform: Xbox one

Level: n/a

Description: Melee items not showing up in main inventory from carry over. They show when preparing for a level, but if I try to see them in inventory from main screen it shows small golden bar only. Frequency always.