HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: Xbox Series X Digital Copy of game

Description The apricot does not spawn in the kitchen thus making the ‘Switcheroo’ challenge unable to complete.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Isle of Sgail mission
  3. Go to the kitchen where 2 of them should be but are not.

Frequency : All the time

Update I started in the kitchen and the two apricots were there this time but as soon as I picked one up the other one was squished by the other fruits. Maybe I got lucky and they didn’t get squished by themselves this time!

go back to the thread and try again the solution pinned at the top

Platform:Ps4/Digital
Description: When the cutscene of one of the exits was playing out during the cheveyo Calibration on the 3rd level(the last one) a server disconnect happened to me that kicked me to the main menu. When I went to check on the feats bar on the escalation it appeared has completed(on picture 1)and same thing for the escalation box itself on the Marrakesh menu which had a check on it. Thrilled I went to see the sieger 300 ghost in all its glory in the inventory but it wasn’t there(picture 2).I tried redoing the escalations final level… nothing. Tried redoing the entire escalation from start…nothing. Tried to see if I could equip it during a missions prep phase…nothing.

Hi

Platform: PS5
Digital

Description:
I have a problem with the trophy of 15 shortcuts. the 17 shortcuts appear well validated in my challenges, but the trophy did not pop.
the only one who gave me a problem and blocked me for obtaining platinum.
these shortcuts can only be unlocked once, no more way to do it again, and I don’t want to reset 5 years of progress for 1 unfortunate trophy.!

4 Likes

The inventory images for the ICA Remote Explosive MK II & ICA Remote Explosive MK III are incorrect because they don’t resemble their unique in-game models. As a result, it’s hard to tell them apart in the inventory menu at first glance. [ PATCHED ]

The inventory image for the ICA Remote Explosive MK II:

Now compare that to the in-game model for the ICA Remote Explosive MK II:

The same applies to the ICA Remote Explosive MK III. Here is its inventory image:

Now observe the very different in-game model for the ICA Remote Explosive MK III:

Top Gear : Try to exit from the bike by “going to the other side of the bike” and press exit (i.e. don’t just reach it and press exit immediately). It works for me. When I present this solution to the other players (in Reddit) it works for them too. But this is still a bug for sure.

Platform: Xbox Series X / Digital

Description : The Showstopper assassination challenge is not getting marked as complete.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start game
  2. Load Paris
  3. Reach the top of the light rig, get a crowbar and break the winch when Viktor gets on stage.

Frequency : Always

Platform: PC

Level: Bangkok

In the restaurant on the first floor, some textures glitch out. Notably the strips of wood design in the middle of the wooden booth dividers. This is more noticeable with super-sampling turned on (1.2 for me). At native 1440p they look black off and on, with 1.2 super-sampling on they get a funky green color. This was repeatable through multiple reloads, and I did not see it anywhere else in a 3 hour play session.

It seems to work perfectly fine when he’s repairing the communication’s satellite, is it like this only when you try to push him off by luring him there with distractions?

1 Like

I electrocute Abiatti in Landslide with the electrical plug while he’s peeing but the Urine For It challenge does not unlock. Cheers.

1 Like

Description: Keep getting non-target killed and lose SA while doing “The tree falls on the apple” and “Explosive Liaisons” assassination challenges.

Frequency: In Hitman 2, I used to get a non-target kill while doing explosive liaisons, but now in hitman 3 I also get it during the apple challenge as well.

It happens almost every time I attempt to do it. By this I mean If I save right before the kill and reload the save, within 3-4 attempts the kill will eventually go through as safe. But it never works the first time.

Short video example of both kills:

Description : Subduing Rocco on the balcony while running causes both 47 and Rocco to levitate off the ledge and fall to the ground.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start HITMAN 3
  2. Start Sapienza on the balcony of the hideout
  3. Run to the back of the hideout, climb to one floor up into Rocco’s apartment.
  4. Run toward Rocco and while still running press the subdue button/key

Frequency : 99% of the time

Platform:PS5 digital deluxe edition

Description: I cannot get the Last Call trophy by dressing as the club owner and having a sit down with the ICA. I got the feat/discovery for dressing as the club owner. I have tried this In multiple ways on every difficulty. I had my friend do it with my account details and he didn’t get the trophy. He however did get it on his own account. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix on way?

Frequency: Every-time I attempt it

You have you call agent Montgomery with the office phone phone after becoming the club owner and then you can sit down and face them.

Yea I do that every time. Still nothing

I’m not using any Nvidia components

have you tried making them slip on the grapes like a banana

1 Like

Description: The arm of PALLAS is detached and offset out of the centre of its torso. unsure what caused it originally as its reverted with a reload of a save.

frequency: I’ve only seen it once but i’ve also only been to the robot once

So here’s a interesting bug we found, we purchased a digital version of Hitman 3 Standard edition to load on an Xbox Series S, however we found after putting the code in the game would not install on the official expansion card installed and instead wanted to hog a mass of space on the internal drive the machine comes with. So of course uninstalling some games solved this issue and got it installing, but why would the game not recognise / install on the official expansion drive where there was circa 800 Gigs of space like other games do?

Sadly, deleting the shader cache did nothing for me. Still getting the same crashes, the game isn’t playable at all.