HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PS4
Digital copy
Description : some challenges (tier 2, 3 and 4 but not tier 1 :thinking:) related to featured contracts are already unlocked even if I never play any featured contract in H3.

Platform : PC

Description : Challenges don’t unlock

I have discovered every location on the map though the discorevy challenge is blocked on 13/22, I cannot complete it.

And, I tried like 3 times to escape the mission with the motorcycle, and the corresponding challenge doesn’t unlock either.

Frequency : Always

How to reproduce : No idea, might be related to server connection issues I’ve had

1 Like

Plat. Xbox One
Location. All.
Reloading a save while having the pre order ICA19 Black in your inventory will cause a floating white object to appear next to it when equipped.

3 Likes

Platform: Stadia

Description : “Estate Wines” challenge not recognising 47 picking up the 3 wines

Steps to reproduce:

1. On first playthrough of The Farewell, 47 picked up a bottle of Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon, and the “Estate Wines” challenge progress bar showed 2/3 wines collected
  2. On picking up the Pinot Noir to complete the challenge (still on same initial playthrough), the progress bar did not fill out with 3/3 wines and the Estate Wines challenge remained uncompleted
  3. On subsequent playthroughs, picking up any/all of the 3 bottles of wine does not seem to register as a progress bar for Estate Wines and the counter in the Challenges menu (in-mission) shows 0/3 collected

Frequency : Always, after failure of challenge to pop on initial first playthrough as described above

Link to video example including Stadia game state: https://stadia.google.com/capture/f7877957-f4f0-4baa-ac07-63e842c1481f

7 Likes

Same issue on Series X. ‘Showstopper’ challenge doesn’t pop. Tried 4 times on different missions. Clearly crushed by the light rig but challenge remains stubbornly uncompleted.

2 Likes

I did exactly what you said and erase my local data and relaunch the game but nothing happened. My progression is still 16 in dubai with all challenges completed and in dartmoor I am level 6 but I should be 10-11 I guess…this is so frustrating. I think it’s better to stop playing and wait that they fix everything…

1 Like

Description for Dubai escalation contract looks like this.

8 Likes

I was playing all excalations, but before yesterday,after that sistem is unable to access my old profile, have to play similar a new player.

I joined this forum specifically to report these bugs, as no one else seemed to have them, so please forgive me if I’ve done something wrong in this post.

Platform: PC (Epic Games Store)

Description : All Mission Stories are bugged and can’t be completed for me. As for Certainty Principle, the tour guide NPC bugs out and cannot be interacted with after I’ve put on the Pritchard disguise and got the P41 form. As for All-Seeing Eyes, after shooting the necessary number of drones, Olivia does nothing, and I am not patched in to Royce’s phone at all. Royce and Hush will still meet and do their thing on the Lotus Passage, so they can still be killed, but I can’t hear their convsersation and I don’t get the challenge for completing All-Seeying Eyes. As for Impulse Control, I just don’t get the challenge for some reason even though I can complete this one just fine.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Chongqing mission
  3. Play the mission stories. I don’t know what to say here, they just don’t work.

Frequency : Every time.

Attachment: I can’t very well take a screenshot of something that DOESN’T appear/happen… and I don’t have a video capturing software. I guess I can supply a screenshot of the tour guide NPC standing there mindlessly if requested?
Edit: See post 50 in this thread for screenshots for this bug on Chongqing specifically

///////////////

Edit: I will add that someone above me seems to have been experiencing the same bug as me on Certainty Principle, and it was fixed when they turned on the Mission Story Guidance in the options menu. Guess I’ll try that. It’s still a bug.

Edit 2: This did indeed work. I’ve also found this problem with Mission Stories on other maps. So I guess the bug is that some Mission Stories will fail to trigger when you have hints turned off.

Windows 10 got an inbuilt game screenshot key. Press Windows key + G to open the overlay or Win + G + Prtsc.

thanks i’ll do that next time

Dubai.

NPC sometimes walking on balconies and railings near lobby from start location.

Platform: PC - Digital

Description : At the end of the mission it tells me there is no connection to the Hitman 3 servers. Even after a retry it doesn’t work and the game tells me to contact the Hitman 3 Support.

The other Missionst still work and i can finish them withour problems and even the connection issues of day 1 are gone. Only in Choingqing i can not end the mission and play on.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Choingqing mission
  3. Play it till the end
  4. Try to leave the mission through any free exit

Frequency : It happens always. Even tried it at other times and days (yesterday evening, today morning and now)

Attached pictures

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One X

Digital Deluxe Edition

Description : Exiting to menu causes connection to be lost, leading to game crash

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load any mission
  3. Quit the mission by selcting “Exit to menu”
  4. Connection to Hitman server is then lost, reconnection fails. Selecting “Cancel” causes the
    game to freeze

Frequency :Very frequent. Successfully quit to menu only once, on “Showstopper”

Platform PS5

Location Dubai

After reaching mastery level 20, the trophy has yet to pop up

2 Likes

Platform: EGS

Digital Deluxe Edition

Description : After completing the mission no exit spawned.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load Berlin
  3. Finish the mission
  4. Find no exit

Frequency : On my first and single run.

Platform: PC

Digital Deluxe Edition

Description : Game keep disconnecting when ending the mission.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Play Dubai mission
  3. Exit mission
  4. Game keeps disconnected.

Frequency : Everytime. I cant finished the mission.

Additional note: This is my first time play and after carry over from Hitman 1 & 2 Steam to Epic Store.

Proof : https://youtu.be/D8VDpvXJQiA?t=2836

PC

Locations: Paris and other

Description: Trees and other things are misplaced, floating. Not only Paris, but various other legacy maps aswell.

PC

Description: Legacy bug from Hitman 2. If you load in Paris once, the lighting is messed up. Here, when staying here, the other side of the hallway isnt eluminated. Reloading it from ingame Paris fixes it.

Reproduce: Load in Paris from any menu. Go here. Paus game, press either replan, or restart, come back again, light is fixed.

Same goes to Marrakesh. If you load in once, no TV screens work. If you load in again, they work again.

1 Like

Platform:Xbox One Digital

Description:After carrying over my progress from Hitman 2 I decided to do some featured contracts. Track 1 Tier 5 is incomplete but has 33/25 contracts completed, I’ve completed a couple of contracts and it still hasn’t completed.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Featured Contracts Menu
  3. Check Challenges
  4. Complete Contracts and the number just gets added to, 33 to 34, 34 to 35 etc

Frequency : This is an ongoing issue/every time I’ve looked

1 Like

Same issue, on PS4
Platform: PS4 digital

Description: On the first playthrough I had discovered 6 locations, but on exiting the mission, I got a server connection error and the game froze. After restarting, my location counter was back to zero, but the Discovery markers on the Map for my 6 discovered locations were gone. Now I have played Dartmoor several times again, and have gone through all locations several times, but the counter is stuck at 16/22.

Motorcycle escape: I had the same problem, but it seems the challenge only unlocks when you escape on the motorcycle in the default starting outfit (Classic Cut Long Coat Suit).

2 Likes