HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

I am 100% sure that this issue is also present in Hitman 2…

2 Likes

Not sure if this was meant for Xbox only or also PC, so just wanna confirm this bug is present on PC as well.

100% support this. For me, after playing The Final Test, the game jumped to the “Story So Far” intro cinematic of H3, which is plain weird when one wants to play the campaign from start to finish.

2 Likes

While there are issues related to the general lighting in the legacy levels (both H1 and H2), which we cover in a separate thread, this one in particular may (or may not, depending on the cause) qualify as a standalone bug.

Platform: PC (Epic, Deluxe, Digital)

Description: When doing the fan opportunity on the film set, the stage lights never turn on, making the picture on the adjacent screen basically invisible (the first picture is from H3, below is from H2 for comparison).

Frequency: Always

3 Likes

Platform: Stadia

Description : Soundtrack music does not play upon exiting the mission

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Untouchable mission (either a new playthrough or a pre-existing save)
  3. Complete the mission as standard (without taking the ‘secret’ ending)
  4. As 47 exits the train and walks across the bridge, sound effects (footsteps etc) play correctly, but the musical score soundtrack does not play

Frequency : Always, since 3.11 patch

Platform: PS4 Disc

Problem: I have gotten the Discover Mendoza challenge in the game but I did not receive the trophy. I finished discovering Mendoza during the deluxe escalation when I went into that small room with the ventilation next to the barrel room. This might be the reason for the trophy not coming through? The only fix would be to restart the game but I really don’t want to do that considering I have already put many hours into the game getting Mastery Level 20 on every location.

Platform: PC (digital, epic store)

Description: Cannot complete Shortcut: Facility Elevator Shaft. When I got there for the first time, it was already open (all the other shortcuts have been opened).

Steps to reproduce: Not sure whether you can reproduce this, because I don’t know what triggered it to happen. I guess I’ll walkthrough the steps leading to this discovery.

1. Having already played the level multiple times.
  2. Plan a new mission at Chongqing with casual difficulty.
  3. Complete the two targets (without the optional one).
  4. Return to ground level.
  5. Discover the location of the elevator shaft from the ground level in the alley, only to find it already open.

Frequency: Always.

1 Like

Installed the new update this morning Went through the entire darmouth mission no stone unturned achievement all over again I still have a 100% I still have not received my achievement I need this achievement in order to get my platinum please help

1 Like

1 Like

Please help I really want my platinum please O please help…

1 Like

Hopefully they fix it on the next patch. I’m in the same boat as you.

1 Like

This just started happening over the weekend. When I play the Hantu Port sniper map, I cannot go to the results screen after killing the targets. I had just unlocked the challenge for dropping the shipping container on the three main targets. When the level completed, instead of seeing the results screen a message appeared indicating that the game couldn’t load the requested menu. No matter how many times I clicked retry, the same message appeared. Going back to the main menu and going back online enabled the rest of the game and I was able to successfully complete both of the other two sniper maps. Just Hantu Port is bugged. The challenge shows as completed too, but I never go the result screen after completing it.

1 Like

Epic Games Player Support

Hi there!

Please provide this invaluable feedback to our colleagues at IO Interactive so that they may action it. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kindest regards, KawaiiDesu Conversation ID: 6194819

March 1, 19:32 GMT Me to Epic,

The game is still has the error “Location Chongqing, China: Confused Shortcuts” which should have been resolved with the “HITMAN 3 – Feb 23 (All platforms) Patch”

Details on Confused Shortcuts:
Issue where unlocking the Facility Elevator Shaft shortcut would unlock the challenge for unlocking the Inner Courtyard shortcut, and vice versa.

1 Like

Platform: PS5

Description:

1. Music cuts out during every level

2. Frequently happens when character enters/exits different rooms

3. Extremely Noticeable when all objectives complete, and extraction music plays.

Frequency : Always

1 Like

Platform: Xbox Series X[Digital]

Description: Everyone on the map becomes an enforcer after completing the Submerged Mission Story making achieving Silent Assassin Impossible

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Three Headed Serpent
    2. Complete Submerged Mission Story
    3. Attempt to leave or wait 10 seconds and everyone turns into enforcers including random people in the village

Frequency: Everytime

Attach: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzgeV0aItPU

Trophy glitch still open for Mendoza all story missions after 3.11 (confirmation of “still pending” in regards to HITMAN 3 - Known Issues)

Platform: PS5 Digital

Description: 4th hidden Story (attending cellar meeting with both targets and Diana, after which Diana gets taken upstairs) is never checked off. Associated trophy won’t unlock.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have all 3 primary story mission checked in mission menu
  2. start mission from vineyard
  3. finish all 4 story missions in same playthrough (flooding winery, winery tour, sniper tagging, cellar meeting/saving Diana) with “story mission successful” notice
  4. check all 4 story missions are marked “successful for this playthrough”
  5. finish mission

=> same situation (no trophy, 3 primary story missions checked in mission menu, after start in mission: 3 primary are checked, 4th additional unchecked).
=> deleting local save data and resynching everything from IOI-Account, retrying steps 1-5, same.

Well I just tried the China episode exits are still not fixed it still does not let you complete challenge

1 Like

Platform : PC

Description: On the windows of the lawyer’s office there’s a railing with some stone pillars. The space between them is empty if you’re inside the office, and be shot through. However, if you go outside and look from the otherside of the window, you will notice that the space between the pillars is filled by stone, and cannot be shot through.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter lawyer’s office, shoot through the space between the pillars at the window to verify the shots go through.
  2. Go outside and try to shoot between the pillars again, there will be stone that won’t let the shots go through.

1 Like

Platform - Series X

Location - Marrakesh, Bangkok, Miami (possibly all)

Description - Certain sounds don’t always stop when the game is paused. This is most often the case with music and ambient sounds, but in extreme cases includes dialogue (this happened in Miami).

Platform - Series X

Location - Marrakesh

Description - The map is glitched at level 2 for both the consulate and the school.

Steps to reproduce -

1. Load Marrakesh
  2. View Map
  3. Set to level 2