HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Bud delete the game and download it again see if that works

Same but it’s for Paris and Berlin and maybe another mission that I don’t care to even see if it has that problem aka Mumbai, Colorado, School full of very angry people, hawks bay

There’s an NPC named “A” in Mendoza.

2 Likes

Same.

PlayStation 4
Chongqing level

“Shortcut: Inner courtyard” challenge not triggering after opening the shortcut.

At the same time, the Facility Elevator Shaft door is resealed in the game now, the “Shortcut F.E.S.” challenge has triggered but the door re-closes in game.
The inner courtyard door remains open, but the challenge does not register.

I have reopened the Facility Elevator Shaft door and it does not trigger the challenge for the Inner Courtyard Door.

I’ve done over 2000 challenges and this is the only one probably stopping me from completing everything in all 3 games to 100% … Argh!

Wow, this is actually more wide spread than I thought, how hasn’t this been fixed yet when so many people get this issue?

Platform Series X

Location Mendoza, Dubai, Bangkok, Sapienza

Description Loading saves can lead to glitches that wouldn’t otherwise occur if the game were played unbroken. In Bangkok, if you save and reload after playing the recording to draw Jordan Cross into his room, a scripting error will occur where Cross will walk up to his computer, notice 47, begin to react to 47, and then randomly just turn and casually walk out of the room.

In Sapienza, if you save and reload when Silvio is just about to enter his plane to escape, he’ll turn around and casually walk away.

In Dubai, if you save and reload on the platform beneath where the targets jump to escape by parachute, their parachutes will not animate.

In Mendoza, if you open the sliding panels on the circular skylights, then save and reload, the panels will be closed again. When you press the button to open them back up, the panels immediately disappear and the closing animation occurs because the game thinks they’re already open.

The end of an error mission is so broken on pc it is unplayable the whole world shakes when the fog horns play in the music and every time I try to do the mission story impulse control it gets more and more broken the first time I played it the mission was working fine but I had to repeat it and the second time I did it hush wouldn’t get out of the chair until you point a gun at him so I restated the game in the hope that this would fix it but when I restated the mission it was even worse as it wouldn’t even get past the office section as after no more people are needed she just ignores you you can force the mission to continue going by moving upstairs without the prompt but hush still refuses to leave his chair this mission is honestly so broken I am considering getting a refund of the whole game because it is impossible to progress any further even AC Unity wasn’t as broken as this

I have the same issue on Himmelstein only, reported on March 6th and retried several times.

UPDATE: This has been fixed for me with latest patch, working now!

1 Like

Platform: PS5
Disc
“Electric Boogie” challenge not popping. this is the 3rd electric kill not working for me within legacy content in Hitman 3,
the other two are “Urine for it” and “The Gig is Up” in Sapienza - Landslide.

2 Likes

NPCs see through walls in Haven.

Yeah, I electrocuted Abiatti about 25 times on stage and the achievement didn’t unlock on Series X. The only reason I thought it might unlock eventually is the drop the lights challenge (forgot its real name) in Paris actually unlocked for me on my tenth try or so.

Another problem with ‘The gig is up’ is roughly 75% of the time Abiatti gets electrocuted, he falls backwards and his head gets stuck and glitches in the water tank thing behind him. It’s pretty funny, but a glitch is a glitch.

I also tried a lot of things e.g. placed/threw a micro taser next to him on stage and then just shot the glass from the front, nothing worked for me until today.

You’re super lucky if NPC see through walls only on Haven Island in your game.
Yesterday I was playing Featured Contract in The Bank and some dude near the ATM saw me through a wall dumping a body of Sugar Squirrel couple of times, though he never did that previously.
That crap annoys me as fuck as it’s extremely inconsistent. You can play dozens of times one and the same contract and everything goes well, but when you playing it again for 25th time, some NPC will spot you through a wall or several walls. I wonder will the day come when this bug is finally fixed…

1 Like

I don’t get seen through walls very often, but sometimes unconscious bodies get spotted through walls. The wine vault in Mendoza is one of those places. I hid a body in the wine vault, and it got spotted through frosted glass, a counter, and a wall. Haven is another place. The room where you meet the target as the doctor, so etimesan unconscious body gets spotted through a wall and a closed door.

MAteo will drink from his glass but not react to the poison (for example he won’t get knocked out if you put sedative in it). Not from the teller hall glass the security one.

Kalmer bug still around.

You can’t use continue story for P0 Campaign unless it’s offline (even then ur doesn’t work.

All bonus missions are called “seasonal content” when clicked on. It’s also kind of weird it’s called seasonal content when celebratio

Grey doesn’t appear on the boat in Sgail.

Tree can be walked through in Colombia.

Why when you have hidden in a cabinet or a container, you can scroll through the inventory, reload your weapon … but not trigger a remote control of an explosive or a taser? (sorry for my bad english).

1 Like

Platform: [PC]
digital

Description :
When I try to load a saved game (autosave or manual) the game crashes to desktop without any message. When trying to load the save game the progress bar is at around 75% and then the progress animation stops and it crashes to the desktop.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load any of my save games from the Dartmoor mission

Frequency : ALWAYS happens

I’ve never had that glitch on Haven island but Bangkok, Colombia and Marrakech are the two levels I get it the most on, Bangkok is nowhere near as bad as the other two I only get on the floor with the security room on the Jordon cross side and the suite 47 stays in, but Colombia and Marrakech are painful to play because of it.

PC - MIAMI
Shooting Sierra’s car through Robert causes a non target kill.
Just use the kowoon bomb opportunity then use a penetrating sniper to shoot sierra through robert,
it will ALWAYS result in an imaginary non target kill.
It works perfectly fine in hitman 2 but not at all in Hitman 3
pls fix.

2 Likes

Platform Series X

Location Mendoza

Description When you sedate everyone in the barrel room when Diana is in there, she will pass out, but then when you head downstairs to the ventilator room to switch it off, Diana will already be awake, just standing there while the room is still poisoned. She then usually doesn’t move from this spot, even if you assassinate both targets and head to the Diana exit.

Frequency Three out of four times

Steps to reproduce

– Initiate the tour by picking and handing the grapes to Vargas
– Head to ventilator room, use sedative poison and switch on
– Go to security room and wait until both targets and Diana are in the barrel room
– Ventilate the barrel room
– Head back downstairs to the ventilator
– Notice Diana is now standing amidst a room of sedated NPCs
– Switch off ventilator and assassinate both targets
– Notice Diana does not move from her spot

2 Likes