Hitman 3 - Challenge Runs

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IM SO HYPED TODAY WE ARE STARTING THE NEW SERIES C.A.R.M.E.L.O IM SO HYPED THE VIDEO IS RENDERING AND THE VIDEO IS REDERING HERE IS THE THUMNAIL OF THE RUN

1 Like

AND HERE IS THE RUN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

2 Likes

find this video

1 Like

A new episido of C.A.R.M.E.L.Ω is coming soon

2 Likes

the definitvy version of harzard pay

2 Likes
5 Likes

Killing the malestrom,dawood and vanya whit the train

4 Likes

Fun ET. Likes to stand under droppable things a bit much.

4 Likes

doing the author SASO whit proxy kills and making the bodyguard of the target kill the other target

2 Likes

now this is the remastared version of my other run where i actually get SASO

2 Likes

Here’s the tail end and explanation of a simultaneous kill of both targets and virus on Sapienza. Required the knocking outs of 7 mansion guards, 3 hazmat crew, chef marcello, roberto vargas, and one lab technician (optional)

2 Likes

Colorado Silent Assassin, Suit Only, No Knockouts, with only falling objects in under 3 minutes.

Dubai double kill with flying propane.

8 Likes

That’s amazing. How the hell are you doing that?

Which thing, specifically?

3 Likes

I set myself the challenge of killing all 11 agents in Berlin, without knocking anyone out, without smuggling an item, without camping one of the exits that all the agents funnel to, and without setting up tricky synchronization of NPC activities (I mean, something like this is cool but it’s not my thing).

3 Likes

I know others have done it before, but Colorado Master SASO no-loadout no-KOs still seems like a worthy challenge. Until recently I didn’t think I’d be able to pull it off.

Now that I search for other videos, it looks like most either use cheese like almost getting spotted to lure targets, or one with impressively exact timing to walk past NPCs.

1 Like

I like that method! Especially after I tried some variations and found out that pretty much anything other than coins/tokens seems to work.

But I note the statement in the video description that finding a non-trespassing spot close to the Constant’s route is “not really a viable option” isn’t true, as there’s a simple way to change the objective from “Follow the Constant” to “Meet the Constant at the harbor”.