Hitman 3 connectivity issues with 7 Deadly Sins

I’m having problems with Hitman 3… Every time I attempt to restart the escalation, I get a disconnected error message (See picture for reference) This has been happening since last night and I assumed the servers were playing up. Because of this error, I am unable to get my unlocks or even place on the leaderboards. Is this a known issue or have I just been unlucky enough to have this problem? I’ve tried restoring licences, unlinking my IOI account, even trying a different wifi connection, but I’ve had no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I just bought the full 7 deadly sins bundle and I’m unable to finish it😂

I am on playing on PS4

I play on PS4 and have a particularly weak/unreliable internet connection and often get disconnected when trying to restart or replan missions. I would check your internet connection strength, but if it’s fine everywhere else except this one escalation then clearly something deeper is going on. Best of luck either way

2 Likes

I’ve just tried a different escalation and it’s still a problem. I tried a different wifi connection too and it’s still pops up with the error message whenever I restart. I’ve run out of ideas on what to do next. Thank you for replying so quickly.

1 Like

I found someone else with the same problem too. I feel as though it might be an internal problem as I had the same problems after 7 Deadly Sins.

1 Like

Hmm, seems like a more general issue with the game then. Honestly, I’m not too technically savvy so I can only give what I do, but sometimes I do just have to fully shut down and restart my PS4 to fix my H3 connection. Stupid but if it works it works

1 Like

Thank you anyway. I’m hoping someone has the same issue and knows a fix or it gets to IOI.

1 Like