Hitman 3 Dartmoor

Platform PS4 digital

Location Dartmoor

Wondering if people having the same issue when they try and finish the mission

It has been happening all day for me as I can’t finish the mission, and curious if there is a way to fix it

this happened to me once last night when playing Dartmoor. ps4pro

Same is happening to me now. Simply cannot finish this level. On PS5.

Glad I’m not the only one then

1 Like

My game freezes up and force me to close the app, plus I get weird audio sound when I grab the files (PS5)

happy to see I’m not the only one with this issue… really frustrating. No matter what save file I use at PS5, this issue happens when I’ll try to exit the mission. Hopefully there will be a fix.

Hopefully. Can I ask did you do the mission study with the detective?

Yeah I played as detective. Tried a new run without the detective gameplay. This worked for me.

I redid the mission and replayed with the Detective story and worked also.

I’m guessing it’s the detective that is buggy as I did the same, and when I didn’t do the detective it works fine

I had the same issue, all the challenges completed during my run stayed completed once I restart the game but I didn’t get the points and so my mastery stays low…
In dubai I had a mastery glitch : I have completed all the challenges but I am only level 16…I have decided to stop playing the game until all is fixed and I think it’s going to take some time…

Same problem. During my second run when i reach the boat to exit the game forced me to disconnect and i lost 6 lvls and more than 20 000 xps . And now i cant complete some challenges and im stuck at lvl 18 in Dartmoor . Its so frustrating :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You may want to post this on the bug report thread here, so IOI will be more likely to see this.

Tried to post there and it wouldn’t

I was busy wandering round Dartmoor in the PI disguise, following Grey’s mission story and the target fell down dead, lethal poisoning. I hadn’t dropped any. Bug alert @Travis_IOI

No problem, but it ruined the mission story. How much testing goes into this, IOI seem to have slacked off this time. Maybe it was always this slack, I don’t remember.

This can be a part of the Dartmoor story. I don’t want to spoiler you, but it doesn’t need to be a bug.

Yes, I finally got it, after the third time of it happening and had a look online :smile:

The lesson, don’t do it!