Hitman 3 Epic to Steam progress transfer

I played Hitman 1+2 on steam, and am going to carry over the progress from both of those to Hitman 3 on Epic store.

If I buy Hitman 3 on steam in the future (when it comes out in a year), do you think I’ll still be able to access all of the content I carried over to Epic, as well as my Hitman 3 progress on Epic?

On the one hand, it’s identical software, so I imagine I could just log into my IO account with steam and the progress would show up since it’s attached to my account.

On the other hand, since I did an import from H2 Steam to H3 Epic, I’m wondering if they’d need to allow and set up a H3 Epic to H3 Steam import.

I know IOI hasn’t made an announcement about this, but does anyone have an educated guess?

Unlikely, considering IO has claimed that progress transfer can only be done once.

– Progression carryover is a one-time process, meaning once you have performed a carryover for a particular platform, you will not be able to do so again at a later time.

Is there any way I can transfer 100% completed game progress from anyone of your save game profiles to mine.
I own H1/H2, and I can prove it. Its just that I don’t have complete mastery in them.
It would be nice to transfer complete progress from other save game profile data of players as well.