HITMAN 3 - Import Exclusive Unlocks

I don’t care much for contracts mode. I love the main missions and exactly like you said, i want the motivation to replay them and invest more in them.
If there was an option to transfer unlocks only without transferring the progress, that would’ve been perfect for me.

2 Likes

They really should make a Hitman 2 version with hitman 2 locations…

2 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea! And don’t forget the Mark 2 sticker slapped on for good measure.

casually drops this in chat.

4 Likes

@Dribbleondo Very, very cool. Nice job!

(Shame I play on Xbox, otherwise I’d download this in an instant.)

Is the Gold Coin still available?
Asking this because I know they deleted the challenge that was originally attached to it (Tuppence a Wish in Bangkok). Not sure if they included a new way of earning it in H3.

Gold Coin is awarded for Featured Contracts - Track 1, Tier 1 challenge

3 Likes

Where we can check the awards for contracts?

Yup! And @Count.Rushmore got you covered on the how.

Anything not listed here can be unlocked in Hitman 3 (with the exception of platform exclusive suits). New and old players alike. Most of the challenge rewards got rolled into location mastery. Everything else was placed into two Escalation reward tracks and a Featured Contracts reward track.

@Borjastone The challenges and rewards for Featured Contracts can be seen when selecting a contract and then the challenges tab during mission planning. Track 1 is for Hitman 1 & 2 items. Track 2 is for future Hitman 3 contracts, although the rewards appear to be incomplete for the latter.

1 Like

Thank you I will try now :+1:

1 Like

Go to Contracts, Featured Contracts tab, enter any contract and choose Challenges tab

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed guide! I got nearly everything there is to unlock in Hitman 1&2 but I did not want to transfer my progress to Hitman 3 as I wanted to start a fresh and so far I am enjoying unlocking everything again, but I would like to be able to earn these missing items again.

It’s weird that they use the travel case in the versatile assassin challenge picture but give you no way of unlocking it unless you already have it in and transfer 2 to 3.

1 Like

Just in case people don’t wanna click it.

5 Likes

I’m starting with another profile online with deluxe rewards and something else , but you have to do the carryover is fantastic start the missions with all gear

There’s a legacy Elusive Target arriving in Sapienza later this month. Hopefully by then, IOI will share with us their long-term plans for ET’s in Hitman 3.

I’ll update the list if we learn that ET suits can be earned again and the specific requirements for each.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the February Patch has not re-implemented any of these import exclusive unlocks. And the Requiem Pack is still bugged.

The only thing currently up in the air is how Elusive Target suits will work. When the first ET goes live later this week, hopefully the ET challenges will shed some light on this.

5 Likes

I would have all of these if I didn’t switch from pc to console :frowning_face:

1 Like

With the release of Hitman 3’s first ET, we finally got a glimpse of the ET challenges. It appears that we’ll eventually unlock all the ET suits that we did in Hitman 2 + Legacy Pack, but that also means the ET formula is exactly the same with no new suits (so far).

February 26 Update:

1. ET Suits Reimplemented: Terminus & Italian Suit With Gloves
  2. Milestone Suits: All 7 Suits will eventually be unlockable once enough ET contracts are activated. In the meantime, 6 are currently import-only.
5 Likes

Wrong direction to go there mate. :wink:

Interestingly enough, the devs did make a Season 2 version of the Aluminum Travel Briefcase. Found by @Luiluix and can be seen over here. It’s pretty cool comparing your version with the devs’ version. Both are great!

3 Likes