Hitman 3 keeps freezing

Hi all ! I’ve got a problem with Hitman 3 and that the only game I’ve had problems on Xbox game pass on pc. My game keeps freezing, the audio keeps going but the image just pauses for like 30 sec to a min and then comes back again. It never crashed, just keeps going and. I’ve tinkered with the settings, lowering all graphic related setting, shut down everything on my pc and doesn’t make a change. If anyone could help me I’d would appreciate it so much.

My pc specs are :

-Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
-i5-9400F
-16GB Ram
-Windows 11 pro
-1 SSD + 2 HDD

2 Likes

Having the exact same problem, Steam version for me. Plays fine for probably half an hour, no real stutters or major frame drops, then suddenly freezes for 20-30 seconds and resumes (game music continues while frozen).

GTX 970 4GB
AMD FX6300 Six Core
8GB RAM
Windows 10
Installed on HDD

Thats what happend to me right now in the leader when i run to the exit. And i do it again.
I have fps drops when i changed Graphics card my cpu on 100% bottleneck i really hope it will help me my new cpu that on the way.

16GB
GTX 1660 SUPER
i5 6400

This last update for Hitman, has some issues. For example, when I play the game after 1/2 hours, the game starts to drop fps a lot. Definitely IOI will do something about it.

1 Like