Hitman 3 Main Cast Interview

Such a great interview, we get to know each actors deeper :slight_smile:

I also liked the fact they they all somehow played the previous games and are pretty aware of the franchise prior to do the Voice Acting :+1:

Kudos to Philip Rosch who is indeed different from his Character in the HITMAN series but who enlightened the interview with his joy and natural smile :blush:

Also thanks to Rieper1 (AllThingsHitman) for making this great interview come to life!

7 Likes

Phillip Rosch adds such character and depth to the Constant. Great to see that he was also a fan seeing a dream come true when he found out he was voice acting for Hitman :laughing:

Even better, a few years into the series he was the one to announce Hitman 3 in the huge Playstation 5 event. “Only death awaits”. Well deserved spot!

5 Likes

Hearing how Rosch and Hopkins enjoyed the mo-cap bits in H1 (or rather knowing the fact that they did it for those particular cutscenes), I can understand now why their performance in H2 (and likely 3) doesn´t quite compare…

3 Likes

Absolutely. Their scenes on the train at the end of Hitman (2016) and in Colorado respectively blew me away, really hit the nail on the head. I’m excited to see what they do with Hitman 3, hoping it’s not quite as stale as 2.

2 Likes

Fantastic interview. Loved hearing from the cast and getting insight into their careers and such. Great job

1 Like