Hitman 3 Main Cast Interview

This is a complete community organised interview, hosted by YouTube channel “All Things Hitman”

He managed to gather for an interview:

David Bateson (47)
Jane Perry (Diana)
John Hopkins (Lucas Grey)
Phillip Rosch (The Constant)

And now we finally have a release date, 18th of January at 11am UTC

30 Likes

Finally, since it was first announced in pretty hyped for this interview. The trailer looked fun

1 Like

This is gonna be good!

1 Like

Premiering right now: https://youtu.be/X_LDI99fLCQ

1 Like

Phillip Rosch’s whole story of acting is supreme. Was a fan for Hitman since Codename 47 and winds up auditioning and voicing the Constant.

Brilliant.

16 Likes

@MrOchoa The Constant is a Codename 47 fan, maybe he isn’t so bad after all

10 Likes

Also Grey’s VA was hardcore playing the 2002 Hitman 2 as well, so they’re all good old school fans

9 Likes

I wish the Hitman movie actors would play the game as much as the VAs

6 Likes

Carl Ingram btw is voiced by Kerry Shale, who voiced Ortmeyer, Ochoa, Jegorov and the Colombian Guards in Codename 47 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I hope that they intentionally brought him back to celebrate the franchise. Say hello to my little friend!

5 Likes

I desperately want some easter egg referencing that :pleading_face: but most likely won’t happen :pensive:

4 Likes

Carl Ingram snorts 5g of weaponized Cocaine and ambushes 47 with an M60? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Billionare investor Carl Ingram goes into a cocaine fueled paranoia in skyscraper Burj Al-Ghazali, kills hundreds.
Confirmed by local security, his last words before being shot to death were “Say hello to my little friend!” in a South American accent.

7 Likes

Absolution doesn’t count

And yet they had someone else voice Ort-Meyer in that one HITMAN 2 cutscene. :confused:

Wonder if they booked him and somehow didn’t realise his existing connection to the series.

6 Likes

IO never had a good continuity when it comes to Stuff like that, for example the Names of the Targets in the Opera from Blood Money are different from the names from Contracts, despite being the same Persons.
Or Boris having different Names in Codename 47 and Contracts.

5 Likes

Or sheikh Al Ghazali and Torres Piombo in recent games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Such a great interview! Thanks All Things Hitman! It’s crazy to see how much IO has taken inspiration from real life likeness of the VAs/ Loved Philip Rosch (The Constant) and the legend used to play Codename 47 lmao :laughing:

3 Likes

I genuinely feel sorry for David Bateson never being able to do mo-cap for Hitman :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Goddamn Philip Rosch is so different in voice and mannerisms from the Constant. I would never have been able to guess who he is in the games. It makes his performance seem even better (and I already thought it was brilliant)

7 Likes