Hitman 3 Missing Items

Hope y’all can help, having a issue with Hitman 3 and the migration of my stuff from the previous 2 games. So I did that carry over, but I’m missing some items and suits etc. Straight off the bat I noticed my clown suit and the ICA Electrocution phone are missing.

Is there anyway to rectify this?

Ta’

The Clown Suit is acquired when you redeem the Hitman 1 GOTY Access Pass for Hitman 3, not when you carry over your Hitman 2 progress into Hitman 3.

The same goes for the items and suits from the packs in Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 (GOTY Suits & Items, Executive Pack, Collectors Pack, Winter Sports Pack and Smart Casual Pack), they are acquired when you redeem the Hitman 1 GOTY Access Pass and the Hitman 2 Gold/Expansion Access Pass for Hitman 3. Only pack that is currently missing is Requiem Pack, which is being worked on to be fixed with the upcoming patch.

Note that there are a small amount of items/unlocks that are not carried over through this process, such as the rewards unlocked through the HITMAN 1 GOTY Escalations, because they are linked to a purchase. Those items will be available in HITMAN 3 when you redeem access to the associated content.

The Electrouction Phone is not in Hitman 3, and it won’t return.

In addition, the ICA Electrocution Phone has been retired and will not be available in HITMAN 3.

It’s all explained here
https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/
If you have any questions about it, then feel free to ask.

3 Likes

It’s weird that Requiem suit is part of the Hitman 1 Access Pass purchase right? At least the H2 version of H1. Why is that AWOL?

1 Like

Not really that weird.
Requiem Pack was first introduced in Hitman 1.
The only way you could get the pack in Hitman 2 is if you’d redeem (by owning H1) or purchased the Legacy Pack.
And now in Hitman 3, you need to have redeemed or purchased the Hitman 1 GOTY Access Pass, to get the pack.

So in a way, it has always been linked with H1/the H1 content.

1 Like