Accessible with freecam. But there is nothing inside on DGS, except for where you can actually access in the level. The rooms (aside from 2 or 3 small ones) are almost completely stripped with glitchy looking walls (I don’t know what these are) and gaps everywhere. You can however still interact with everything that does remain i.e. the doors, crates, the odd gramophone. I don’t know enough about it but I would imagine it would be a heck of a lot of work to mod it to actually be a playable area.
That’s really cool and interesting, thanks for sharing! ![]()
How cool Paris looks during the day!
Pretty cool to hear Diana with the earpiece filter as well.
Also, Ambrose Island looks cool during day time as well.
Hello everyone, can anyone help me replace the Hitman model with my own? I can’t figure out how to convert my .gltf model into a .prim file, as well as how to handle the texture conversion. Can someone guide me through this?
Welcome to… Cuba, 47?
(Won’t be done any time soon, just playing around at this stage, need to finish other mods first)
47 and Diana betted on who could talk for the longest. Diana won, and so came the humiliation of 47 wearing a Ducky tie for a week. It was either that or learn Teppenyaki tricks by commuting to Hoboken every weekend.
This is why you don’t bet against Diana.
Thank you to magicdave on discord for the idea!
Great work, love it!
Now it just needs the yellow suit to complete the ducky look ![]()
I did try this, and the suit parts this mod uses are very tricky to recolour with diffuse overrides.
I’ll try again when I can, but for now, this’ll have to do. I do wanna make it so every tie is a ducky tie in the future.
Adds pinstripes to the suit, instead of just being what is essentially an almost direct swap of the Suburban Suit with Gloves, only with a hat and pocket tissue.
Changes made:
- Pinstriped suit and trousers
- Dark Brown gloves and light brown shoes
- Has a unique image for the inventory.
TODO: Lerps. Right now, only certain parts of the suit will work with Chongqing’s’ rain system. Not set up the new jacket or shirt for it yet.
Thank you to Epicly Lame on Discord for the Suggestion:
A NOTE TO IOI:
The textures and prims to make this were largely taken from Aron Ford Jr., minus the shirt texture, which was taken from somewhere in chunk 2. Please update the model to make it look more like the suit it’s inspired by; it’d be nice =)
Don’t want to jinx it but a standalone release of Real Yacht (name pending) could be within a week. It will replace online mode (if you want) of everything but Guided Training with the help of a companion SDK mod
Freelancer versions will still take time after that so it’s just for story, escalation and contracts
i really wish there was someone that who made or willing to make a mod for hitman that increases the capacity of the containers ! maybe some of you wanna say there is a guy *here his mod unlimited containers " but thing is maybe u dont know about ! thing is mod is working but if u put more than 2 in containers loading the next save will crash the game ! so thats that ! and i saw the code of the mod its not increase the capacity of container its just remove the option of container is full and turn mission to bug if u put more body in container thats why it crashes !and also i think its same reason when i go kocking out bunch of guards and hide them after few minutes also my next saves will crash the game
because basic of the code writen wrong ! so i really wish some one make that special mod ! cause thats need of every body i think ! i mean the guys who plays SASOSA ! not the guys go and wear disguise and in 2minutes they kill target and run along ! cause game will be easy for them ! me im playing with Realstic ai mod and master dificulty and playing SASOSA so yeah i need badly !
This time I’m not several months late, updated my mod for the new dialogue in the splitter elusive.
Would it be too hard to get that nose to light up or blink? ![]()
btw: This mod totally makes wearing that suit worth it! Hilarious!
Edit: Okay. I didn’t realize it had lights on the snowflakes… Would’ve known that had I read the description upon earning it, but there’s no lights in the picture. ![]()
I might look into this as-and-when I get the chance to. No promises though!
47 In Pajama’s 1.2.0 Update: Now with a robe!
I have been wanting to make this an option for AGES, and the game simply wouldn’t play ball when I tried to add Gunthers’ model and colliders. Now, with the addition of the boxer robe, I can finally add this!
TODO: Lerps for rain effects, and a new GFXI for the robed variant.
Does QuickSearch get updated as new items are added to the game?
I’m specifically looking for the Repository IDs of the Purple Streak Twitch drops, like the ICA19 Classic Baller, Duck explosive, and Briefcase. But I can’t find any of them in the QuickSearch tool.
With the last update, IOI has tributed content creators on Twitch. I’m thinking that it could be a nice idea tributing Hitman modder, adding some of their mod in the official game. I think that it could be a nice way to reward their passion.
And then, It would be cool to have in the official game some modded missions like Chongqing Noodle Massacre, or new suits created by them


























