HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Any way to give 47 his suit? I haven’t been following modding too closely.

Also quite Nice. Say, have you already figured out if the Bones of Crowd NPCs are diffrent from Normal Ones.

This is not a Request (I still have one open anyway) but just a Question to help me plan my Future ET Mods.

2 Likes

No. I do not know of any way to accomplish this.

1 Like

Yup. Use one of 47’s Season 2 outfit .TEMPs as a base and replace another base outfit .TEMP.
You replace the .PRIM (3d model) addresses in the TEMP.meta. (Which need to have the same amount or more pieces.)
The essential files need to be patched to chunk0 as well if the outfit is from another level.
I already have everything in place for “The Undying”, so…
Assuming this is a request, which of 47’s default outfits would you like replaced?

Edit: I think he might have a LOT of pieces, which may be an issue…TBD
I also forgot, depending what outfit is the base, there’s a possibility the color of the clothes will be wrong. And it looks like the meshes he uses are quite common, so there is a high probability that’s going to be an issue as well… :frowning:

And THAT’s what happens when you just swap out his head. LMAO
Note, the blonde hair and eyebrows, as well as the eye color.

11 Likes

@HMBM47
I dont know if you have much experience with editing gadgets but would you consider taking this request? I have been working to try to make the magic watch invisible since I found out about it in H2 but have not had any luck. Do you know if it would be possible without making the rest of the remotes invisible as well? A while back I was able to edit the texture but not make it not show up. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the item, but it essentially allows you to speed up time while a button is held. I thought it would be a fun item to use but clipping issues exist.

The magic watch item id is f117c728-563c-40f4-8412-1f5930cef25d

Another thing I thought of that would be good would be to swap the model of the Jerry can for something suitable, since there are clipping issues with it as well.

Thanks

hi, i would like to get the files of this outfit, in order to open them on 3d software, can you help me
please?

1 Like

HELLO HMBM47, I’m French… (Sorry for my bad english)

I’m just looking for a table like the one you created to remove the HUD. The one you created, we can still see the white outline around the PNJs. Would you also delete it in your next version of this table?
Besides, do you continue to work on this table?

Above all, I beg you, don’t give up on this project!

Keep going, you’re doing a great job !!!

You can keep me informed on my email address:
[email protected]

You can already do that with Settings → Interactions → Interaction Highlight.

I think THIS is what you’re talking about? I didn’t realize this element wasn’t part of the “fade in” code.
I’ve been waiting for IOI to fix it since it’s broken in the main game as well. (I have high hopes this will be fixed with Tuesday’s game update.)
I’ve included a fix in the meantime.

What more needs to be done? It serves its purpose.
I feel I already delved as far as I could and came up with the best solution.
(I modified the “fade in” code to not fade in, which includes all the GUI. This solution has the trade off of not having the gun reticle at all or having other GUI pop in when you toggle the GUI elements back on when aiming.)

Minimal GUI Table updated with automatic enabling of the NPC Highlight Fix:
Note: Cheat Table needs to be loaded (and Lua script executed) after you load a level. It should keep working in all levels after that.
Also, executing the Lua script is optional. If you don’t want the feature of the left and right mouse click making the GUI appear again, don’t execute it.

Just the Highlight fix. Fixes “No Interaction Highlight” to include NPCs:

5 Likes

THAT is impressive, nice work. Do the replaced suits work online too or is it offline only?

Everything I have posted works online.

2 Likes

Search for known hashes on this site (Around 25% are unknown throughout all 3 games):
https://hitmandb.notex.app/

If you want a copy of the hash list:
https://hitmandb.notex.app/latest-hashes.7z

3 Likes

Is there a way to remove kill/headshot sounds from the game? I still can not figure it out how to do it. Is it easy to make it? This is the only thing I want.

I edited the file you meintoned but it still does not recognize game’s fle path.

You need to use double slashes for “InputFolderPath”.
D:\\Games\\HITMAN3\\Runtime\\
Like that.

1 Like

I just did it.
I have placed blank.wem and rpkg_command-silence_H3_new_AI_killshot_sounds at the same folder as rpkg.exe and when I run it, it still search the file path as like in picture.

Drag and drop the json file onto rpkg’s exe.

1 Like

Ohhh. that is how it is working. Ok, some files has been created. What I need to do now ?

Copy chunk0patch1.rpkg to Hitman 3’s runtime folder.

You’ll also need to edit the packagedefintion.txt file which is also located in Hitman 3’s runtime folder… Drag and drop the packagedefintion.txt file onto this site https://notex.app/tools/online/xtea/ and then press “Set Patch Levels” and then “Save File”. Then you will need to replace the packagedefintion.txt file with the new one your browser just downloaded.

1 Like

Okay. Do I need to rename it the file you mentioned ?