Hitman 3 - Preorders

I already preordered the digital deluxe edition (PS4), but I also want to get the passport, so I will perhaps get the retail copy too.

It would be smart to preorder the retail version for PS5, when I preordered the digital deluxe edition for PS4…?
I don’t have a PS5 yet, but I will buy it this year someday.

Maybe I will buy a digital Standard Edition to play it on day 1, instead of waiting for my disc to arrive.

There are a big mistake at German Stores. It says the developer are Square Enix, but as we know the developer are IOI and the publisher are Square Enix.

It is the German Store “Saturn”, but the same issue is also to see at the German Store called “MediaMarkt”.

“Hersteller” means developer.

This third game will be published by IOI themselves

2 Likes

This is the case in many places / stores / websites, I even saw Warner Bros as Publisher and developer for Hitman 3. People are too dumb to get the right information and they put the first thing that comes to their mind.

3 Likes

How they didn’t put Walmart as a developer/publisher is bothers me

3 Likes

Lmao, yeah Hitman 3’s developer is going to be Walmart soon, it’s the next step :joy:

1 Like

Idk where, I don’t remember, but I read somewhere that Square Enix will publish the retail version of Hitman 3 in Europe.

1 Like

They will assist with retail versions.
Couple of other stores are involved to help as well, but they say they are the developer and publisher

1 Like

Okey, thank you for your explanation. But it is still wrong to say that the developer is Square Enix. I know it is not a big mistake, but it somehow triggers me to read that Square Enix are the developer :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Pre ordered the Delude Edition with Game months ago but UK is back in lockdown so waiting to see what they say.

In Germany it is also still Lockdown, but the stores are open for the people who pre(ordered) something. They can easily pick up their order in the store. Idk about UK, sorry. Maybe it is also possible.

They (Game) sent me an email today saying the Preorder had been cancelled but could still purchase online.

Brought it off Amazon in the end as I had a gift card for them so fingers crossed it gets delivered on the 20th!

1 Like

I pre ordered the game twice… 1 digital deluxe edition on PSN-Store and 1 physical edition from an Austria retailer with passport (standard edition).

It’s about to happen to me as well… Actually, I already did, one for Xbox and one for PS5(both from LRG), so it would be the third time I’m buying the game.

Ditto! I did the same, got the deluxe edition on the PS store and I also ordered a physical copy of the deluxe edition which includes the passport!

It’s a must for any collection surely :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Question!

I recently pre-ordered the digital Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition for PS4, and now it says that it will automatically start downloading it on January 18th. Why? I know it’s big, but I bought CoD some weeks ago and it took me about 20 hours to download and install it.

1 Like

I think you just got a confirmation that HITMAN 3 will be preloaded so you don’t have to waste time waiting on the launch day. 2 days preload period is quite good, because some have bad Internet and their download could take even a week.
HITMAN 3, according to rumours, will take 100 GB of disk space and you can’t download this amount of info in one hour even if you eager much.
Preloads are always happen beforehand, it’s the point of this function

2 Likes

i don’t think my xbox can handle 100gb how can i clear disk space quickly (oh and if i have 39.9% of storage space left could my xbox handle it) i’m not really a massive gamer so i’m kinda dumb when i comes to situations like this.

It will depend on how big your console’s storage space is. If it’s 1 TB, it means you have approximate 400 GB left for more games, which is more than sufficient. But if it is insufficient, you probably need to consider removing some games of yours, or buy an external hard drive and stick it to your Xbox.

1 Like