Hitman 3: Refacing Mods

Following my encloning Mod for Chongqing, I shall now present my next big thing, refacing. Unlike Encloning, this Mod doesn’t replace any full NPC Models, but instead only there Heads to reduce the amount of reused Faces. The currently aviable Maps are Dartmoor, Dubai and Mendoza.

Here are some Images:

And here’s the Link to the Nexus Mod Page:

Dartmoor

Here are some Images:

Dartmoor Refaced at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community

Dubai

Here are some Images:

Dubai Refaced at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community

Mendoza

Here’re some Images:

And here’s the Link to the Topic on Nexus Mods:
Mendoza Refaced at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community

15 Likes

Good one.
I wish these kind of things wouldn’t be mods.
If you know what I mean

4 Likes

I agree, I think it’d give fan made elusive targets a lot more potential, as they’ll actually stand out in a crowd to some extent.

3 Likes

Yeah, I do and agree, so that’s how it is.

2 Likes

Dubai Refacing is out.

1 Like

Looks lovely. I always find it weird that in Mendoza, a place for the beautiful and rich there’s models used for the more working class Mumbai population. A good compromise would’ve been to use Karishma’s model and the other actors, maybe even have the lady herself be a guest to explain it away in-lore if you need it but these mods are the best thing. I have to wonder is Hitman 3 more moddable than 1/2? Or isn’t it just more popular so there’s an incentive now to mod? Or just more modders are discovering the game?

There would have been a bunch of Ways to make Mendoza less clonefiled and all would’ve been better than what we got.

We just know a lot more about how Hitman is structured by now. Hitman 2 and 3 are pretty similair in there Base though, only 2016 is quite diffrent which is also a reason why I won’t be doing any Refacing Mods for it yet.

1 Like

Mendoza Refaced V2.0 is out.

1 Like

Since I got asked this repeatly, here’s my currently planned schedule. I don’t plan on doing 2016 Maps as of now and will mostly switch around between 2 and 3 Maps.

• Mendoza Refaced V2.0 (Done)
  • Miami Refaced (Currently in the Works)
  • Dartmoor Gardenshow Refaced
  • Whittelton Creek Refaced
  • Berlin Refaced (Attempt 2)
  • Santa Fortuna Refaced (Attempt 2)
  • Dubai Refaced V2.0
  • Mumbai Refaced
  • Dartmoor Refaced V2.0
  • New York Refaced
  • Isle of Sgail Refaced
  • Haven Island Refaced

This Schedule is subject to change at anytime.

1 Like