Hitman 3: Sniper Missions(Sibiria and the port)

Hi
I bought the Hitman 3 Deluce Pack because I want to play the two additional sniper missions. I bought it in Steam and the transaction was ok and I also saw the addons in my library. But when I was ingame the two missions were still locked. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?
thx

You don’t have Hitman 3 Acces Pass: HITMAN 2 Golden Edition

3 Likes

Technically, it is named “Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Expansion”. It contains the 2 sniper maps, 2 expansion destinations, 4 special missions & some DLC stuffs (weapons + suits).

3 Likes

Yes it’s a strange change that happened with the WoA upgrade on january.

Apparently after this upgrade whoever didn’t activate or purchase those expansion have to rebuy them again to have access to those expansions, even if they owned them before:

I hope a solution will be found.

1 Like

Thx u all. Is this buyable? Because i dont see it in the steam store. And in the epic store its unavaible

It looks like you simply purchased the H3 Deluxe Pack rather than the full "HITMAN World of Assassination Deluxe Pack" bundle that includes three separate pieces of DLC because you’re also missing the “Seven Deadly Sins Collection” in your list which would’ve been acquired (alongside the H2 Expansion Pass) had you purchased the full bundle - as seen in the snip below.

The Deluxe Pack you own is the one from when HITMAN 3 launched in 2021 which gives access to the Deluxe Escalations, the Director Commentary starting locations and some other digital goodies redeemable through your IO Account.

What you need to purchase to access Hantu Port and Siberia (as well as all the other things that come with them) is the “HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Expansion”.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have made it. But i think its really stupid from the developers that they say that you need the deluxe pack.