Hitman 3 storyline discussion (spoilers)

You made quite the point here. This just made the whole game, and its storyline, 10 times better for me if I look at it the way you did. Thanks for explaining!

Then a last question for 47. What is his goal now? At the end of the game, it felt like 47 now has emotions, more of a free will, but remains his work as a hired gun?

1 Like

I felt the same, but isnā€™t he supposed to be emotionless?

yes, 47 remains a hitman (3) but now heā€™s doing it without the ICA looming over him all the time

no, he does have emotions. he just hides them well

Thanks for the reply. Now it makes more sense. I played it in one sitting, very late in the evening. :smiley:

1 Like

It seems some of the ETs and side missions targets are shown on the ICA server. Are they canon or what?

The original Bonus MIssion targets from 2016 are canon. The Special Assignments, and ETs, no idea.

I like to think that the ETs and Special Assignment targets were ones that he killed but they werenā€™t at the same place as they were in-game

1 Like

The Bonus Mission targets are at the same place, but the PZ ones I have the same train of thought for them as I do for the Special Assignments and ETs

I did see Main targets, ET, Bonus Mission and PZ targets on the server when he was going through them all so heā€™s killed every other target before Imogen and hush already and also I like to think that special assignment targets and ET die before the main missions bc they have the main targets in the game but theyā€™re just NPCs