HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Yeah I couldn’t agree more. I’ve never been screwed over this badly by a game developer before. They should be working around the clock on this or Sony should be offering refunds like Cyberpunk. First impressions are everything and not being able to play for at least 3 DAYS AFTER LAUNCH (probably more) is just unacceptable.

2 Likes

Platform: PS4 (Digital)

Description: Unable to connect to server once since launch. It can never fetch my profile.

Steps to Reproduce: Try to start the game.

Frequency: Always.

I know it’s being worked on but I figure it doesn’t hurt to keep all the issues reported.

3 Likes

Platform: PS4 Digital

Description: Not once able to connect to server since launch. Cannot fetch profile. Carry-over “finished”.

Steps to reproduce: Press X to start the game

Frequency: ALWAYS

We trust this will be fixed sometime soon but it seems to affect a very large number of PS users more so than any other platform. This should be of highest priority.

3 Likes

I put a note in the Bug Report Thread, but figure it might get lost with the minor texture glitches.

Platform: PC digital

Description: Loading the Berlin mission (Apex Predator) will crash the game during the loading screen. Usually the loading bar is about 3/4 full. The animations stop, then after a few seconds, the audio stops and a minute or so after that the process stops.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Be on my machine
  2. From either the Locations or Campaign menu, select Apex Predator
  3. Click Play
  4. Wait just a few seconds

Frequency: 100%

From the event log
Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.10.1.0, time stamp: 0x600ab0f6
Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.10.1.0, time stamp: 0x600ab0f6
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000000e4773d
Faulting process id: 0x3468
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f12c748b5ccc
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Report Id: 8815ec99-7503-44a3-afdb-d04659e9cb51
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

2 Likes

Platform: PS4
Disc or Digital: Disk

Description: Fetching Profile fails, Cannot connect to Hitman Server. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. As well as “Going Offline” and then trying to connect to the server from the main menu. Still fails to connect.
(Edit to add): I did do the H2 to H3 Progress Transfer and it worked so all H2 levels show up in H3, but obviously since my Profile data cannot be fetched my mastery is not correct on those levels.

Steps to reproduce: Launch the game, press X to start.

Frequency: Always

1 Like

Platform PC Digital
Description Don’t have access to Hitman 2 content after purchasing the expansion
Steps launch the game

Frequency I’ve restarted both the Epic Lcieant and the game several times nothing helps, it’s been a full day since the payment went through.

1 Like

Platform: PC
Description: Application Error
Steps: Unsure, crashes seemingly at random
Frequency: Several times per hour

1 Like

Platform: PS4 digital

Description : Unable to connect to hitman service. Fails to fetch profile information from hitman server

Steps to reproduce: no idea every time I try to login it tries to connect then tells me it’s unable.

Frequency : worked fine on launch day and got my previous progress transferred and played just fine then today it hasn’t worked at all all day and I’ve tried numerous times throughout the day!

image|375x500

2 Likes

Description: Game crashes back to Epic Launcher after pressing Launch Hitman

Steps to reproduse: Load up Epic launcher. Press play on Hitman 3. Small Hitman 3 launcher loads. Press Launch Hitman 3. Starts to load but then screen goes black for a few seconds and then crashes back to the Epic Launcher. No error message.

Frequency: Every time I try to play the game from the Epic launcher.

My issue is the game crashing to the Epic launcher when trying to run the game:

My system is below. Reinstalled H3 several times. Also reinstalled the launcher.
Tried two different drives. Verified Files. Ran launcher and game in admin mode. Using DX12 and latest Nvidia Drivers 461.09. No clue what else to do. This is happening on the deluxe version. H1 and H2 work flawlessly through Steam.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (3696 MHz)
Memory: 16345 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 19042.746)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
Graphics Card Memory: 8192 MB

This was the error from the event viewer:
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 1/21/2021 9:50:09 PM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A

Description:
Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.10.0.0, time stamp: 0x60084611
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x43cbc11d
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000028565
Faulting process id: 0x1150
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f071a97afd10
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: dd574fde-609d-4ea2-a033-d7979d2f23bb
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

9 Likes

Description : I get a “Failed to authorize your account with the HITMAN server” error every time I try to leave the map.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Finish the mission.
  2. Leave the map using any exit.

Frequency : I have tried loading the latest autosave and waiting before exiting, and I get the below error no matter how I exit or how long I wait before doing so.

2 Likes

**Platform:PS5
digital

Description : Upon loading the game when trying to connect to the server it will show a message entitled ‘Connection failed’. The description is along the lines of 'failed to fetch profile information

Steps to reproduce: Start the game or try to go online

Frequency : Has happened since day 1. It’s never connected successfully

Attach: See other images in this post related to ‘failed to fetch profile information’.

1 Like

Pseudo BlueFates67
Description : Unable to connect to hitman service. Fails to fetch profile information from hitman server
Steps to reproduce: Juste launch .
Frequency : Work Day one and 21 January but from 22 January morning 10:30 it does’nt work anymore. Now All times

1 Like

Platform: PS4 (Digital)

Description: Hello Having ordered digital hitman 3 on ps4, it was installed 01/20/2021. This morning, before playing, I went to your iOi site to transfer data from 1 and 2. I then downloaded the passes (Dlc) via the Ps store. I wanted to play Hitman 3 and since this morning, impossible to connect to the server. And therefore to play. What should I do ?

Steps to reproduce: I cannot connect. Not once. Error message

Frequency: All the time

1 Like

Platform: PS4 digital

Description: If you skip the avan right after the mission starts, the game will freeze.
I’ve seen it twice in Berlin, but it may happen elsewhere as well.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Apex Predator mission(Starting location: Biker hangout)
  3. Mash the circle button on the loading screen
1 Like

I am also experiencing this exact issue. Weirdly though it only started after I managed to perform a progress carryover, before that happened I could play the game fine.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox Series X - digital

Description:
Game worked and connected for past 2 days. Now when I want to connect to online ingame I get the message:
Unable to connect to the Hitman service. Failed to fetch configuration from the Hitman server.

3 Likes

Platform : Epic store

Description :
Everything was working for the last few days but over the last 3 hours I keep getting a connection failure, same one as previous posters about failed to fetch configuration from the Hitman server.

Have restarted my computer, modem, used multiple wifi, ect

1 Like

Had the exact same problem. Reached out to Epic. Was told to re-download game & turn off all background programs. Still waiting to see results.

1 Like

Same for me since 11 hours.

Platform: PC digital

2 Likes

Platform: [Xbox One series X] digital

Description : Yesterday the game wanted me to pay the H1 levels access that I own 2 times. Today it says I own it but I can’t find and install it.
I can play H1 maps in my H1 game and H2 game but not in H3 game !? Come on.
TY for your help.

Frequency : It always happen

1 Like