Hitman 3 The Bank and Whittleton Creek changes? [potential spoiler]

Yeah but a) it’s a copy pasted trophy from Hitman 2, and b) this isn’t the case for Hawke’s Bay.

Keep in mind they added two challenge packs and a special assignment to Whittleton Creek. That could easily get you to level 20.

As for progression carryover, I have a feeling that while unlocks will carry over challenges won’t. Just a hunch.

Appreciate that you’ve qualified it with being just a hunch rather than a firm prediction, but there’s no way that’ll happen IMO. No way they’re making us do the likes of Slam Dunk and Colorado/Bangkok Master SASO for a third time, says I! :smiley:

2 Likes

They might end up removing Slam Dunk altogether you never know, and since you’ll have the All Black suit already there’s no need to do those necessarily. Im just thinking about how they have new photography challenges, playstyles and the like and I’m not sure if the IO servers can import challenges into another profile (I know it was proven to work for unlocks in Hitman 2, they just didn’t implement it.) So it seems to me they might start fresh challenge wise which is fine by me as I’ll already have my unlocks.

4 Likes

To be honest, I hope that it’s not the case. I’m bored of redoing the challenges a new time (even third time for H1 maps). I wait for IOI news about progression carryover to get a clear view of how it works and what is it exactly: only unlocks or completed challenges added?

2 Likes

I would say this is unlikely.

Travis is always very careful with what he says so that it’s always accurate and setting the correct expectation. If this was the case I feel like he would have been more specific when confirming progression carryover as to not have people expecting challenges to carry over if they weren’t.

2 Likes

did Travis say we’ll have each level at 20 mastery or was it someone else?)

Two videos said that, the one from December (dunno what it was about) and the Chongqing video.

2 Likes

At level 20 in Whittleton Creek you unlock the bronze coins, at level 20 in New York you unlock the copper coins.

Actually though I could see them giving out things like the robot item from the Undying and other time sensitive items as rewards.

This is the first time I ever heard someone mention that Suit. Finally got it again yesterday, after coming to inner Peace with myself.

After read all post I don’t have clear if we play again for 5 new master level or not

A nighttime Whittleton Creek?

Hey, one can dream :rofl:

2 Likes

If the Progress Transfer carries over your raw XP then probably not; you would’ve already earned enough XP from challenges to fill that extra 5 mastery

2 Likes

Whittleton Creek’s grass looks a lot worse in Hitman 3 (on PC anyway), which is a shame as everything else I’ve seen so far looks improved.

1 Like

I went to the Career tab for a change and checked the Mastery out of curiosity. So the Bank has Mastery lvl 20 but there are only 15 unlocks. Was the change just for consistency?

I believe so sadly, all they did was space out the unlocks, nothing else has really changed.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a shame, sadly just a nothingburger. No new starts or unlocks except the challenge pack rewards.

Think this belongs in here: The wet patch by the janitor on the first floor doesn’t work as an electrocution opportunity anymore. Or the janitor and the security guard just got better work shoes (but that’s unlikely). Makes finishing some contracts (without EP) a little bit more difficult.

2 Likes

I think it was like this ever since launch.
At least I remember doing one of Featured Contracts with this janitor needs some electro doze not long after game was out, I think even before the first patch

2 Likes

Could be. I guess I alway used the EP on him. It’s nice to try a new strategy.

Btw: Was triggering a taser always an illegal action?