Hitman 3 The Movie Concept - Looking for advice/suggestions or whether people think it is worthwhile

Thanks Steven. I’ve only just got back into the game again recently. I’m thinking about starting a new YouTube channel for “video game movies/series”. I had a few games I’d planned to do:-

• Hitman 1 - 3
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Last Of Us 1 and 2

I think I will probably just film Hitman in the normal style though. Doing it in the way of the concept video is an absolute nightmare because there is so much to piece together as you go from shot to shot. Each ‘scene’ in the video required me to reload over and over and then the sound effects between each scene made the cut very obvious and it took days just to do a few scenes.

So I’m probably going to just film it in the normal play style but will play cinematically and immersively i.e. walking when it makes sense and only running when that makes sense, sticking to what seem to be the canon kills and not using any kill methods that seem silly/cartoony etc…just keeping it as immersive as possible basically.

1 Like

I think this video series is very movie-like. There is episodes 1-3. I hope we’ll see more.

1 Like

That’s actually really great Tupi! Thanks very much,

I was thinking along similar lines.

1 Like

That guy who does those videos, doesn’t get enough recognition IMO. Just if you look at views of those 3 episodes. And amount of work he has put into those videos is mindboggling. So if you liked those videos, remember to subscribe and tell your friends about him.

1 Like

Cheers bud. Already subbed and liked them all. It’s definitely a hell of a lot of work for sure and is amazing.

The only part I’m not sure on are showing all of the npc conversations rather than just the ones relevant to the current kill method if that makes sense. I had a similar idea but only thought I’d show conversations that are linked directly to what 47 is currently doing or are within earshot.

For example during Dartmoor I’m not using the Undertaker or photographer methods of killing so I wouldn’t show their conversations/interactions in the video because I felt that would make it feel less movie like because those characters would be redundant in that case.

Even so it is cool to see the conversations in that format though.

I just watched them and wow they were incredible the amount of work that’s went into them is amazing I can’t wait for the whole game

1 Like