Hitman 3 Trailer (Might Contain Spoilers)

What do you think?
The section with Diana in some place looking like Romania and possibly hunted by 47 looks very intriguing

7 Likes

That’s definitely Mendoza. Love the song. Works for the trailer. For anyone who’s wondering the song is “Champions of the Wildside” by Mindy Jones.

5 Likes

Yeah, the song fit the trailer really well.

2 Likes

I thought maybe the snow bc Romania is cold (we in Germany already have pretty cold weather)

Oh wait. You’re referring to the split second of Diana on the phone in some kind of cabin? Sorry, that’s not the shot I was thinking about.

1 Like

I don’t think that is Romania, kind of looks to me like Mendoza, Argentina.

The second shot does look like Romania…can’t be 100% sure but it does look like she is on a train, the very thick sweater she wears indicates cold weather and through the window we can see some trees with maybe a bit of snow on them but the outside view is very limited.

1 Like

This is definitely Mendoza:

This is not so definitely Mendoza (a log cabin if I ever saw one):

1 Like

So, Diana is present in a map the same time as 47, it looks like? :hushed: Similar to how the Constant was in Sgail, maybe… I just hope it’s nothing bad. :,) I really enjoy the weird but friendly dynamic they have

2 Likes

Yes you can expect something similar

2 Likes

Well we don’t really know if she’s on the map during gameplay or if that room/area is accessible during gameplay…she might just be there in cutscene/s.

1 Like

There are many possibilities. It could be awkward though, imagine her announcing, “THAT…” as you’re walking in a crowd, you bump into a woman, and then Diana’s dialogue halts. The woman you bumped into turns around smiling, and says, “…is me.” :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve got this feeling Diana is getting hunted by 47 as well. Just the vibes I’m getting, especially after seeing her stood with Providence wearing their pin badge

1 Like

Nice trailer and song fit nicely.
Almost that good like ‘Welcome to Sapienza’ reveal trailer with The Glitch Mob - Between Two Points

1 Like