HITMAN 3 - Year 2 Announcement

hopefully coop mode sorry

2 Likes

38 Likes

giphy (1)

117 Likes

Wait could this potentially be the new agency/base that Diana and 47 run, after the ICA is discontinued

15 Likes

I CAN FINALLY GET PHOTOS WITH THE SURGEONS IN HOKKAIDO! This Elusive Target Arcade is the best!

5 Likes

What if they don’t come back

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOONS.

22 Likes

Looking forward to new modes, that Mode menu has been looking barren for a while.

Plus really looking forward to new side stories as think they work better than the main story.

9 Likes

I would like to take this opportunity to formally apologize to IO for all the negative comments I have made on this forum, YouTube, and Reddit regarding how bad I felt Hitman 3 was handled post-launch.

21 Likes

and i thought it couldn’t get any better than when H3 launched!! we’re eating now :yum:

29 Likes

I wonder if this table will be in that hideout? :cry:

Summary

26 Likes

In my opinion, the criticism on post launch was valid and it’s probably the reason they’re trying to make year 2 better.

23 Likes

That many guns at the firing range… Is 47 getting a safehouse???

17 Likes

Fancy house for the top assassin of the world!

9 Likes

Finally, a proper VR version with actual notion controllers :smiley:

8 Likes

Hakan announcing we’ll get new maps, storylines and highly requested features almost had me faint from excitement.

41 Likes

47 finally a freelance assasin it seems. Along with Dianan and just maybe someone else in the team. Also the safehosue vibes from that fancy house are amazing.

9 Likes

Speculation time! What does Hakan mean when he says “things fans have been asking for a very, very long time”?

Elevators maybe? :joy:

21 Likes

we got to see the snowy forest from the HITMAN 2016 trailer in the third game, it’s not totally out of the realm of possibility?

10 Likes

Well, seeing the white lighting for the display case with the guns hanging totally gave me the vibe of that table from the H1 opening trailer. I’d be okay if they didn’t have it, but if they did I think that’d tie parts of the game up beautifully!

10 Likes