Hitman 3, Year 2 - October Roadmap (Released October 6, 2022)

Oh yay same content as last year

With a challenge added for a suit

9 Likes

Erm sorry babe the fact theres an Agent 17 suit makes it all worth it

1 Like

New @Clemens_IOI roadmap video ! The Return of the King Hat !

2 Likes

Hey at least I was semi-correct in my prediction. I won’t strut with pride in such a claim about that but the roadmap looks dope. Stellar patch notes by far.

Last item updated @Clemens_IOI

And the blog post :

HITMAN 3 Year 2 October Roadmap 2022.

October has arrived and with it comes the HITMAN 3 October Roadmap. It’s the month of Halloween – and what would Halloween be without some tricks and treats. This month in HITMAN 3 you’ll find 3 new unlocks, Halloween Featured Contracts, two Elusive Targets and more. Let’s take a closer look at what’s to come this spooky October in HITMAN 3.

October 6: New Challenge “Brother from another Brother”

October is not only the month of Halloween, but it also marks the 20th Anniversary of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Therefore, you can now unlock Agent 17s Signature Suit. Agent 17 was a real headache for many players back in 2002, and now you can plot the ultimate revenge by wearing his suit.

Complete the new Challenge on Mendoza called “Brother from another Brother ” – and Agent 17’s suit is yours to keep. The ideal choice of outfit for the obedient assassin. With leather gloves, stylish sunglasses and an orange tie, there isn’t another “brother” who could pull off this iconic look.

It’s time to snipe. If you know, you know.

October 7: The Politician Elusive Target (Year 2 Edition)

Your target is Barbara Keating aka the politician. She’s back in Hawke’s Bay for 10 days starting October 7. Keep an eye out for the real target because she has a double – and only the real target counts.

October 13: Elusive Target Arcade “it’s bananas”

A new batch of Elusive Target Arcades will arrive on October 13, and with it comes an unlock that fans have been asking for. The banana will be a permanent addition to your fruit basket sorry – loadout – if you want it obviously.

It can be thrown, it can be placed, and works perfect as a little snack on longer missions. It is simple – It’s a banana.

October 13: Location Rotation: Landslide

Buona pomeriggio! On October 13 players can also experience the beautiful Bonus mission Landslide 10 days for free! Travel to the little coastal town of Sapienza and enjoy a cozy afternoon with live music and strawberry gelato.

October 20: The Sandman challenge.

Dare you say “47” forty-seven times? Creep up behind your targets in this rugged, sturdy oil skin coat, with equally horrifying worn overalls and shirt to match… and subdue them to a permanent sleep. It’s guaranteed that no one will dare mention your name again, without thinking of the consequences.

Unlock it by completing the new Sandman Challenge in the Mills Reverie. When completed, you will have the most appropriate Trick-or-Treat-Suit available in HITMAN 3.

Boo.

October 20: Featured Contracts: Halloween

Halloween is upon us, and therefore we ask our community to get creative once again! This time the theme is Halloween. However, they interpret this spooky theme is all up to the creators.

How to get your Contract Featured: It can be based on a super creative briefing, a cool idea or just a plain fun contract. But bear in mind: They have to be inspired by Halloween to be taken into consideration.

Up for a spooky challenge? Click the link hitmanforum and get your submission in before Monday October 17.

Time to trick and treat!

October 28: Elusive Target The Appraiser (Year 2 Edition)

Last stop on the October Roadmap is the elusive target The Appraiser. Your target is Miranda Jamison, famous art appraiser and director at the Gorka Institute in Barcelona. She does anything for a good deal, and we mean anything.

She’ll be roaming the Isle of Sgàil for 10 days starting October 28. Good luck.

7 Likes

The suit is cool but not something that’ll save a months worth of content that I’ve seen now for the fourth year

Agent 17 suit and banana unlock: W
The rest: :sleeping:

Pretty much as expected.

5 Likes

Updating the main post, link and notes have been added.

The two suits looks nice, but I am still laughing at The Banana unlock. Yeap, I wasted like 5 or 10 minutes laughing and giggling at the new weapon. :rofl::banana:

4 Likes

Pretty good month to play though, like more older game homages. Also I hope Clemans does more videos like this for roadmaps as they are always a joy.

1 Like

I know that the Sandman is without the pumpkin.

But for those in the leaks section (and since it has been revealed I think we can discuss it), we can appreciate that they took into consideration what was said there about the Agent 17 suit : another pair of sunglasses. More faithful. :sunglasses:

Thank you to them.

(even though I also liked the other one, reminded me of MGS2 sunglasses in NG+)

9 Likes

Now this is an interesting treasure chest. Sandman suit is lame without the pumpkin or scarecrow masks, but that 17 suit and ownable banana have some serious potential.

4 Likes

Best unlock ever!! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

13 Likes

@Clemens_IOI

Your roadmap post for The Appraiser ET contains text for the Visit Ambrose Island FC submissions. Thought I’d let you know if you want to update it.

2 Likes

lel. Roadmap file name - HITMAN3_Y2_October_Roadmap_Hello_Hitmanforum-1024x576.jpg.

:laughing:

13 Likes
1 Like

Ooo since we’re now getting anniversary unlocks know what would be great? - mark parchezzi suit and crow suit

3 Likes

At this rate, I’ll have to wait until 2026 with the 10 year anniversary of WoA to get the Tactical Turtleneck with gloves.

1 Like

A crow suit would be really cool to get, however we’d probably be way more likely to get the yellow version as it has a more recent texturing (from absolution) and looks more like a duck. I would actually much rather prefer the black crow version, but that’s probably how it would go.

1 Like