Hitman 3, Year 2 - October Roadmap (Released October 6, 2022)

Freelancer is coming in January next year

:clap: Where’s my damn money, @Heisenberg?! :clap:

13 Likes

January 26???
Bye bye hitman

Well, at least we know we’ll get this on Thursday. Assuming it’s not pushed back to be worked on a bit.

5 Likes

I think everyones missing the forest from the trees. This is gonna be free, which is pretty neat

4 Likes

this thursday lovely i be finished early

Doubt there will be anything majorly exciting on it tbh. Just more of the same as most of this year - an Arcade batch, 3x #2 ETs and FCs.

3 Likes

well two outfits jack o lantern might not happen will it be subject 47 time

1 Like

Yeah, pretty muchrjrjrjtjjrfu

You may wanna check out that image I linked to about Hitman 2’s content packs. That was posted by me several years ago. I’ve been in the community for quite a while now; stop attempting to discredit anything I’ve said based on my apparently naiive comments.

And I do look at complaints; I maintain the TVTropes wiki pages for the Hitman games, and I’m not above putting complaints in the YMMV pages because that’s what the fanbase thinks. The key difference here is that there aren’t many complaints; they’re just the same complaints being repeated, and often by people who just jump on the bandwagon of complaining (7DS comes to mind…). That’s all to say the complaints are valid, of course, but en masse complaining about one thing is still complaining about one thing.

Recycled ET’s don’t bother me, nor should they bother you to be honest. There are people out there who haven’t played these ET’s, and an idea since 2016 has been for IOI to put ET’s on rotation, and IOI have kept to that pretty well since the later half of H2.

In fact, ETA serves the purpose of acting as a “training” mode for ET’s, so you can study them like in-game; the ET itself is like a speedrun; a live run as it were.

I’m so glad I waited a day to write this. I was so damn productive.

5 Likes

DualWielding

19 Likes

With our luck, Freelancer will be reserved for Steam players only for Year 3 while console players must wait til Year 4 to make up for Steam players having to miss out on Year 1.

2 Likes

100 years hitman 3, morty!

3 Likes

So tomorrow we’re getting a patch and the October roadmap. That’s something. :joy:

3 Likes

Hopefully they fix the tarp covering statue in Santa Fortuna.

2 Likes

I’m just hoping they finally fix the issue where the “saving” icon gets stuck on the screen and never goes away on PS5. PS players have been putting up with this since May 2021.

It’s been put in the Bug Report thread enough times and I’ve personally reported it several times through the support hub so they must be aware of it… I hope.

6 Likes

That seems relatively unlikely, maybe just for the beta

And here is today’s schedule :

As usual, here is a CEST clock link for anyone in another time zone :

4 Likes

We are past 12pm CEST, maintenance has started, the servers are offline.

They should reopen by 5pm CEST, but in the meantime you can still check their status at the following link, courtesy of @Hardware :

1 Like

Huh. I wonder why we’re getting the Roadmap dropping an hour after the Patch Notes. Usually they’re out at the same time, right?

Er, whoops. My brain can’t do math this early in the morning.
We just passed 12pm CEST, so in an hour we’ll get the Patch Notes, in the hour after that the Roadmap, and then 3 hours after that, maintenance will be done.

So 1pm for the notes, but no time for when the patch actually drops… Bit of crucial information to leave out. :laughing:

1 Like