Hitman 3, Year 2 - October Roadmap (Released October 6, 2022)

i thought it was oct 10

It never got posted :open_mouth: IT’S LIVE NOW !

8 Likes

Nice roadmap with two great new unlocks :blush:

excellent

The Sandman suit looks good too:

Happy Halloween everybody!

9 Likes

And one other unlock. :unamused:

2 Likes

I believe it’s a mod that somebody did.

I’m hoping IOI actually do it for real in a future update!! :crossed_fingers:t2: I think we’re all wanting it! :joy:

Why is there a Server Maintenance right now?

6 Likes

They tweeted this about an hour ago. Just some “unexpected” (:man_shrugging:) maintenance for a couple of hours.

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1580150111618797569?cxt=HHwWgsCo7fGJ6e0rAAAA

10 Likes

Wow it surprised me out of no where, I hope no one was in the middle of an ET when this happend

6 Likes

Tell us if you have been able to resume your game.

1 Like

Maintenance is over. The game is back online on all platforms.

5 Likes

I did exactly at 4pm cest, IOI were on point

Today, finally, the food only runs start. :smile:

I see myself using a loadout of banana/muffin/fish. It‘ll be a feast.

5 Likes

You can bet that somebody was! :joy:

2 Likes

Happy Banana Unlock Day everyone!

I am wondering why you can only use agency pickups as smuggle points for the banana? Surely, the banana isn’t too big for the hidden stash smuggles points.

5 Likes

They go rotten in hidden crates. We need to wait until IOI introduces a Banana Bread unlock.

3 Likes

There’s probably a joke somewhere about the size of 47’s banana, but I’m not sure what it is.

4 Likes

What is allowed in hidden stashes currently doesn’t make much sense :x Like you can put H2/3 remote C4 in them, but apparently the H1 C4 is too big to fit. I suppose they categorized the banana as “melee” instead of “small melee” or something like that :confused:

2 Likes

Diana: “Is that a Banana in your inventory, or are you just happy to see me? :kissing_closed_eyes:

47: [unholsters banana] “…Which one?” :neutral_face:

5 Likes

with the scarecrow outfit out this thursday what are your thoughts

2 Likes

You think it’ll have the same perk in Colorado with the bells? Will we still have to get the actual scarecrow outfit to trigger the Wicker Man thing?

2 Likes