Hitman 3, Year 2 - Winter Roadmap

If you’re too far away and the accuracy drops. A thing in these games.

1 Like

the accuracy doesnt drop for most silverballer pistols, the margin of error just gets bigger because the targets head becomes smaller and smaller

That’s… the same thing, in effect if not in definition.

2 Likes

doesnt accuracy refer to the accuracy of a weapon? rather than the skill of the player to hit a small target, or am i mixing words up

The accuracy is of the shot, whether that be from mechanical imperfections in the weapon, or the skills of the shooter.

1 Like

One can turn on ‘Aim Assist’ if using a controller. It seems to work 95% of the time. Besides, when I use a mouse to aim - I don’t like it since it seems too jumpy. But, I’m sure there’s a setting to change to remedy that… Or I need a more expensive mouse… Or a monitor with a higher refresh rate. :thinking:

Edit for clarity: I most usually use a mouse for aiming when using a sniper rifle. But with a handgun… It just feels too fidgety. I always have the white dot aiming reticule on screen and can line up and time when to make a shot. If I’m doing a quickdraw - I’m more likely to miss.

I only use a controller on a PC. I don’t like using the keyboard anymore. It isn’t 1995.

5 Likes

In my experience the Krugermier guns seems to have a lower % kill chance even if you hit the head. I mean, it’s pretty high, but there have been a few times all I did was annoy whoever I was shooting at.

All headshots kill with one shot. No exceptions.

Are you talking about that annoying BS thing in Hitman where you end up hitting the person in the shoulder instead of the head (even though the reticle is aimed dead on their noggin)? Because that’s a hitbox problem that started in Hitman 2 and carried over to H3.

4 Likes

Yeah… Yeah. That must be what’s going on with that. Heck. I’ll even have the reticule over a camera from a fairly long distance and still miss sometimes. :thinking:

Then there are times I’d swear I would’ve missed but still get the kill anyway.

1 Like

Heresy, Unspeakable Heresy.
game with gun = mouse & keyboard
game without gun = controller

6 Likes

Actually a headshot with the homemade pistol from Romania won’t kill if the target is over 50m away :nerd_face:
That has led to some interesting food kill contracts on Mendoza and New York with the headshots only complication. Sounds amazing but I think if I actually played it I’d go mad

1 Like

Strategy games:

8 Likes

Nope. Controller only unless the game doesn’t support it.

5 Likes

ftfy. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is how I prefer to play. I don’t know why… It might have to do with the seemingly disembodiment of a 3rd person perspective. Having a camera you can use to look behind the character while moving forward makes more sense to me (or my brain) and that’s more comfortable with analog sticks.

Don’t ask me to look behind me if I’m moving with WASD. lol

1 Like

So, I don’t know where it would be the best to post it : the hitman twitter posted the start of the forger. And hinted at more Elusive Target to come.

The Forger last of Y2, first of 2023

Are they talking of reactivations (I hope), or are we headed for a repeat of Year 2, with relaunches under a new nomenclature ? I don’t know.

10 Likes

Presenting… Elusive Targets YEAR 3!! :fireworks:

wow :tada: omg :partying_face: fantastic work everyone :clinking_glasses: genuinely surprised by this revelation :confetti_ball:
(I mean this is the nicest, jokiest way :smiley: )

7 Likes

Or… Elusive Targets World of Assassination Edition! Each ET has WoA stamped under it. It’s a brilliant idea… for an imagination-less tween pitching the concept to a castrated sheep.

3 Likes

Since H3 is now going to become WoA, wouldn´t that technically make it Year 1? :smirk:

6 Likes

And now we’ve reached the end of the universe where both time and now space have folded back over onto themselves.

7 Likes