Hitman 47 Tattoos

Hitman and Mr Freeze Tattoos

4 Likes

That’s Erin doing the tattoos. Hope you like it, that’s tattoos number 15 and 16

I’m nuts

3 Likes

Love the hitman tats but I have no idea why you’d get a mrfreeze one

6 Likes

His videos on YouTube helped big time. Did you know 47 did a greeting for him?

One of his videos 47 greets you to mrfreeze

His videos helped me too when I was new to hitman 2. As for the greetings I don’t imagine paying Mr Bateson for a cameo would be too difficult. it could even be a Deepfake voice from fakeyou.
As for my prev criticism Adam is known to have groomed and talked to underaged girls about overaged topics online. These are not rumours.

7 Likes

This thread will always be incomplete until @badeaguard finally pulls the trigger and sits down in the chair to get a barcode inked into the back of his dome.

9 Likes

I was just gonna say that big point Hassan!
The only time i watch him is when i want to hear him ranting about something really miniscule, that is comedy

1 Like

Ye, but you did know that he had online sexual misconduct with at least two minors right?

6 Likes

Bruh, this thread is way too much for me to handle, way too much :skull:

3 Likes

My friends ask the same thing :joy: When are you making the tattoo on the back of your head.
My answer is never. I don’t have tattoos and I will certainly not make one like that. BUT! For an accurate cosplay I did found a professional website that makes those instant tattoos that looks real and I was thinking about something very identical of course in the right size. I seen lots of 47 cosplay with the barcode and every single one of them is wrong.
Mine would have to distinguish from the rest, be professional, accurate and most importantly unique.

Now I’m going to look into this more. Might be back with something in a few months

6 Likes

It was neither of those. It was part of the marketing package. They sent out semi-personalized messages to all the channels with lots of hitman content and high viewership.

1 Like

Let this guy enjoy his MrFreeze tats and leave out all the hassle. Looks good champ. :+1:

3 Likes

Im not sure the police will have the same seat! :joy:

2 Likes

Ah yes, i too love having a possible pedo on my body

7 Likes

The sad thing is that if it didn’t have the “Mr Freeze” text in it (and you didn’t know where the image came from), it would actually be a somewhat decent tattoo. I’d be full of instant regret if I were in your position after reading this thread…

5 Likes

Guys I don’t know anything about freeze besides all the hitman videos he does.

2 Likes

In future if you do decide to get something tattooed that is a symbol of someone else, especially someone from the internet that you don’t know much of, maybe do a little research before deciding to permanently mark your body with a symbol of that person.

If you’re still completely happy with the tattoo, then great. If not, then that is a shame but at least it’s an opportunity to learn for next time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m happy with the tattoo

5 Likes

At least you can hide it with some really long socks, in case! :joy:

2 Likes