Hitman Access Via Disk

Hello!

Since IO is smooshing Hitman 1, 2, and 3 together into one downloaded manageable bundle, how are we able to access previous hitman maps and levels if we own some of the previous Hitman titles on disk? How would the game recognize that we own the other installments, just not digitally?

Maybe by logging in on the same account we had in Hitman 1-2?

So do I, I bought Hitman 1-2 digitally, I will be buying the disk version of Hitman 3, all are Playstation 4 versions, so I hope I can just log into the same account and I can download/transfer everything from Hitman 1-2.

3 Likes

That would be neat and hassle free so I hope that’s the case! Thanks for the response!

1 Like

I purchased Hitman 1 digitally and then Hitman 2 on disk. Going digital for Hitman 3. From the sound of it, you should be good to go if you got the first two digitally. I’m worried about my Hitman 2 stuffs since it’s the only disk one I’ll have. I guess we’ll see how it plays out soon enough!

1 Like

There’s no need to worry.
You could redeem the Legacy Pack for H2 while owning the physical/digital version of H1. So you’ll be able to import your physical version of H2 into H3 just fine.

It doesn’t matter if you own the physical or digital version of H1 and H2. As long as you own them, you’ll be able to import them into your physically/digitally owned H3.

3 Likes

This puts me at ease, thank you for the reply!

3 Likes

If you have the physical edition of the game, you might need to load the disc - I had to do that when I had some digital versions that formed part of the game and it needed the disc to recognise that I owned the rest through a physical version - I’m sure you’ll be fine. They’ll be announcing more details closer to the time of the release to clarify everything.