Hitman at the Olympic Games

Having two Olympics in roughly 6 months got me thinking: which event do you think any character from the franchise would excel in?

(NOTE: the event can be from either the summer or winter games and the characters can be anyone of any significance from any game in the franchise)

1 Like

I honestly think a more interesting debate would be the events 47 wouldn’t be good at, so I looked into some of that instead and got a few highlights.

• Weightlifting and handball might be on the tough side, because while 47 is obviously very strong, he doesn’t have a weightlifter’s build. I think he’d do well if he was given enough time to build his body up for it, but as is I think it’d be a struggle.
  • 47’s dancing skills are actually quite poor, so breaking is right out
  • I think his 57 year old man vibes would make winning at skateboarding impossible
7 Likes

47 would be a legend at javelin throw, provided there’s a target where he wants to throw it of course.

6 Likes

We can take it that way too but remember we can also talk about any character, big or small, target or otherwise.

Unless he’s wearing the ninja outfit :wink:

1 Like

Just locks on the perfect distance marker and hits it from around corners? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Continuing on from the point @Lexilogo brought up, 47 probably has the balance for some of the skiing/snowboarding events but does he have the stamina to pull off some of those sick tricks?

1 Like

Alexa Carlisle: Diving. Unfortunately, she failed to place. She made a noticeable impact, however.

6 Likes

1 Like

Agent Swan was formerly an Olympic archer. There was also another Olympic athlete target in Blood Money, Raymond Kulinsky. It’s a shame we never get to actually see Swan’s archery skills though.

2 Likes

I’m still pretty sure Biathlon is a way to find future spies and killers. If you somehow manage to compete in this sport an agency will approach you. 47 definately would be good at it.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I vaguely remember that little tidbit of information somewhere. It IS a shame we didn’t get to see him in action; I wonder if he was a podium contender?

I was just going to comment on biathlon! I think it’s more military orientated but I also think 47 would be pretty good at it.

1 Like

He probably has the potential to become great because he is very good in hand to hand combat and martial arts.

Sanchez in the weightlifting category. Victoria in gymnastics. 47 in marathon running. Carlton Smith in swimming. Arthur Edwards and Blake Dexter in the broadcast box.

What about the guy who commentates the Global Innovation Race? Although, it might be hard as just a disembodied voice…

I wanted Edwards and Dexter because they are such polar opposites as villains and even just as personalities that I think it would be hysterical for them to be partnered up in commentating on the event.

2 Likes

With Dexter Industries being a potential sponsor ? That would certainly fit with the general unscrupulousness and corruption of the IOC.

1 Like