Hitman Blood Money Unsolved Mysteries

Found this on YouTube
Apparently, it was originally planned to kill the journalist and the wheelchair guy with the cremator (probably in Requiem mission):

11 Likes

Poor Rick, he should have stayed in bed that day instead of going for the interview with Cayne :grin:

8 Likes

I always felt bad about killing him yeah he knew too much but he was innocent like the Mailman 47 kills so ruthlessly in the cutscene.

4 Likes

Oh hey, that’s me!

I have no clue what the bzzzt sounds are. Perhaps the program I used had some issues with extracting the audio files from the game.

2 Likes

I think it’s from here
HitmanBM-Dynamic+Item_BrothelPass_01
the texture is signed as HitmanBM-Dynamic+Item_BrothelPass_01

1 Like

I noticed a crab on top of the building, maybe this is the “crab island” Diana was talking about?
5688076a7457636aa9817ee3ec55fd3127d1260a

2 Likes

Found this in the Requiem mission models

1 Like

Doesn’t this also show up on the ground in one of the levels in Hitman Cantracts? Think it might be Hong Kong in the restaurant kitchen or something.

Yes, definitely, but this model is also somehow connected with the cutscenes of the game

2 Likes

What program did you use to watch this?

Scar is a unique character, in addition to the fact that he has a name, he also has a stillet knife. In M13 the scar bomb event is also loaded.

In the game files Alexander Leland is signed as wheel chair gay
wcg

4 Likes

huaveivi
what is the name of the program you are using ?
I used Glacier Tex Edit when I discovered Scar

That is just Blender with @2kpr’s addon:

4 Likes

Luiluix

Perhaps this is a remnant from a cut mission. In the game files, Buddy Muldoon is named as CrabGangGroom

2 Likes

The Gang hes a part of is called “The blue Crabs” iirc. In Til Death does us part there are crates with the logo on them

3 Likes

Thats new to me. I thought they were called the ‘gator gang’. Or was that just DotM?

Its Blue Claws, not Crabs. But yeah Buddy is member or even the leader of them.

Their logo is a blue crab iirc.

5 Likes

Not really a mystery but the lazyness of using Joseph Clarence’s model for the Sheikh in House of Cards.

6 Likes

Too be fair it kind of works due to the lack of NPC variation in that game in general. Most Bodyguards in missions were identical even.

In HITMAN III, The bouncer at the Club Entrance starting point in Berlin is a clone of the Target in Haven Island with the skin lesions.

4 Likes