Hitman Blood Money's 15th Anniversary Celebration

Remaster that fixes the first person bloom effect on guns.

If I’m not mistaken, that bug is fixed in the GOG version :thinking:

2 Likes

Remember when they re-released Blood Money as apart of the HD Trilogy and it had no changes or bug fixes, Pepperidge Farm remembers.

2 Likes

You described pretty much all remasters out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

IO doesn’t have the best track record with remasters specifically, but at-least its consistent enough. The BM HD release back in 2019 atleast had some changes even if it was minor.

3 Likes

Holy shit is it pricy :grimacing:. $15 bucks for a mug and $30 for a t-shirt? No thanks

1 Like

We made UI smol, much work, such wow

2 Likes

But it’s a mug based on Hitman Blood Money everyone’s favorite HITMAN game. You may deny the truth, but you know just as much as I do something has been up. IO has been indoctrinating people with BM. You will buy BM Merch. You will embrace your material need of Blood Money Merch. Blood Money Merch makes you happy. Blood Money Merch is the meaning of life. Blood Money is everything, Blood Money is everywhere, Blood Money is love, Blood Money is life.

4 Likes

Haha, yeah, show them Fake Fans!

3 Likes

Blood Money will make you feel whole again.

I’d much rather just download some blood money art online and print it out on a poster for 10 bucks at wallmart

Blood Money doesn’t condone unofficial merchandise. Blood Money thinks the real deal would make you very happy.

The Best Hitman Game Ever :boom: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Happy 15th Anniversary Blood Money love this game still has flaws loads of glitches bad character models and a sexist tone other than a enjoyable title I bought again and again.