Hitman Blood Money's 15th Anniversary Celebration

Hitman blood money, released on May 26th, 2006, is going to turn 15 years old quite soon. I made this topic to discuss and celebrate this amazing game becoming 15. I’ll go first, I made this compilation video in my free time Hitman: Blood Money 15 year tribute - YouTube

20 Likes

Fuck, I’m old.

21 Likes

Blood Money along with Oblivion were the only two games back then that made me wish for a better PC. Shader Model 1.0 never forget… With the exception of the models, graphically it still holds up and can be played out of the box so I don’t see why someone that hasn’t played it yet shouldn’t do it these days for the anniversary occasion :grin:

11 Likes

*we´re

20 Likes

I never played BM

I just played C47 when BM came out instead

6 Likes

it’s ace, though it can be easy if you want it to be. i think it’s where the hitman level design really found its feet.

4 Likes

Dude! That tribute video is superb!:+1::metal::fire:

3 Likes

@MrOchoa liked that.

4 Likes

A lot of sweet moments were had with this game.
The daftest AI in the series but sooo fun to manipulate. You could literally run rings around the npcs.

Had some great levels too. Spending Christmas in the Rocky Mountains, getting your groove on at the various bars of New Orleans to working your way into the Heaven & Hell parties in Vegas.

Good times!

3 Likes

Indeed
20202002020200w0

IO is putting up some Blood Money 15 anniversary celebration merchandise.

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1397911911962800138

6 Likes

I called this.

1 Like

Sucks there isn’t a hoodie. I’m not a fan of t-shirts unfortunately

1 Like

I’m very disappointed that this mug is the way it is.
It’s awesome but would it have been too hard to make the rest of the bloody mug red? Like a lot of game merchandise it looks pretty tacky like this.

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of the designs a lot of missed opportunity here since Blood Money has a lot of iconic things in the series. Like the gold devil mask.

5 Likes

I’m actually happy that they didn’t announce ANOTHER remaster for BM, the only old Hitman game that still hold up graphically and works straight out of the box without issues. Phew…

4 Likes

Hitman: Blood Money 8K remaster

coming soon to Nintendo Switch and Epic Games

4 Likes

Imagine them showing Codename just half as much love.

11 Likes

HITMAN HD Pack would like to enter the chat.

Only Issue with the HD Pack is its HUD.

2 Likes

Keep up the good fight and they’ll get the idea sooner or later :slight_smile: